ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Received in 7 working days flat

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

freetomingle

EC Received in 7 working days flat

Post by freetomingle » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:04 am

Hi All,

Although I did not receive a good response from this forum to my numerous queries, I still wish to help all those who need assistance in filing their EC applications in India. I received my EC in 7 working days flat. Given below are my timelines:

Applied in VFS Calcutta : 30/11/2007
Integra Done: 07/12/2007
EC with Passport and Docs. Couriered: 14/12/2007

Please note that from 07/12/2007 - 11/12/2007 (BDHC and VFS was closed and hence the 3 days were non-working days and hence the above calculation for 7 working days). Also my application was in-country (UK) and all my employment documents were London specific.

Since I have been living in London for the past 3 years, I am willing to help regarding any queries concerning initial settlement issues as well.

Good luck to all and God Bless everyone.

Cheers

HSMPQueries

Post by HSMPQueries » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:20 am

Congrats freetomingle!! I applied for my EC yesterday along with my wife as a dependent. Expecting a decision by mid-January, as there are a lot of holidays in the next couple of weeks.

What is the field you are working in at the moment? I am looking for something in investment banking / PE / VC / equity research and my wife is looking for something in private banking / wealth management.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

pshirdi
Newly Registered

Post by pshirdi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:07 am

Congrats

Can you tell me what were the docs / checklist we have to submit to VFS after HSMP approval ?

Thanks in advace

freetomingle

Post by freetomingle » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:35 am

Thanks.

I worked in the field of Operations Management and Communication.

The fields of both your wife and yourself has tremendous scope in the UK especially London. I am assuming that you are either a CA or an MBA (Finance). Finance is a very good field in the UK and I don't think it would be a problem for you all to find something suitable.

Anyways please let me know if you need any other help. Also after you
receive your EC (which I am sure you will) you can contact me again and I shall be more than happy to help further.

All the very best.
HSMPQueries wrote:Congrats freetomingle!! I applied for my EC yesterday along with my wife as a dependent. Expecting a decision by mid-January, as there are a lot of holidays in the next couple of weeks.

What is the field you are working in at the moment? I am looking for something in investment banking / PE / VC / equity research and my wife is looking for something in private banking / wealth management.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

freetomingle

Post by freetomingle » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:37 am

I think this is available in many threads within this forum.

Additionally, just go to your nearest VFS office and they will provide you with the checklist.

All the best

pshirdi wrote:Congrats

Can you tell me what were the docs / checklist we have to submit to VFS after HSMP approval ?

Thanks in advace