ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director's Loan issue

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pichas

Director's Loan issue

Post by pichas » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Hi all,

Is it better to invest Director's loan on installments or in one go?

Does the bank allow to invest 30K at once from personal(HSBC) to business(Barclays) or has to be invested on 10K installment or such?

If invested on 3 installments within a month, do we need to prepare 3 Director's loan agreements?

Please shed some lights on it

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Director's Loan issue

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:34 pm

pichas wrote:Hi all,

Is it better to invest Director's loan on installments or in one go?

Does the bank allow to invest 30K at once from personal(HSBC) to business(Barclays) or has to be invested on 10K installment or such?

If invested on 3 installments within a month, do we need to prepare 3 Director's loan agreements?

Please shed some lights on it

Thanks
These are not immigration related questions. It is entirely up to you how to invest, transfer money and prepare your loan agreement as long as you meet the HO criteria. Your agreement terms should cover what HO wants and what you plan to do. Consult a business solicitor or advisor.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

business genius

Post by business genius » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:17 pm

Can some one share the director's Loan template so that we can cross check to avoid any error or mistake.Because home office is efficient to refuse extension just because of minor errors.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:08 am

business genius wrote:Can some one share the director's Loan template so that we can cross check to avoid any error or mistake.Because home office is efficient to refuse extension just because of minor errors.
The guide and immigration rules are clear what you need to send and expect. However a loan agreement and its terms should be tailored based on the nature of your company and what you want to put in there. Please consult a business solicitor to draft a document that suits you and your business while considering HO requirements for your extension.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

business genius

Post by business genius » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:22 am

Thanks Zimba88, I will definitely use business solicitor but some times they just consider standard requirements not home office.like accountants doing a standard set of accounts while home office wants specific documentation