ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requirements and questions about EEA(EFM) application.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sydaster
Newly Registered

Requirements and questions about EEA(EFM) application.

Post by Sydaster » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:07 pm

Dear Group,

Need your help with my brother's EEA EFM application.

I am a UK citizen and my brother and his family is in Ireland. I have some questions. I hope to get a some helping answers as i am really confused now.

1. What Section in application form do I have to fill? ( Does SS route applies in my application)?
2. Is it compulsory to submit original Stamp 4 EU FAM Residence Card & Original Passport along with the application? Is there any way to get certified by any authority who be recognised by Home Office?
4. Is it compulsory to close my business in Ireland? Or Can I still run my business?
5. What is the meaning to move Centre of Life?
6. My wife is a main claimant on the tax credit awards and she is getting Housing Benefit & Working Tax Credits?
7. Should I show my business accounts (Irish company)

Thank you all in advance.

Dublinhope

Re: Requirements and questions about EEA(EFM) application.

Post by Dublinhope » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Sydaster wrote:Dear Group,

Need your help with my brother's EEA EFM application.

I am a UK citizen and my brother and his family is in Ireland. I have some questions. I hope to get a some helping answers as i am really confused now.

1. What Section in application form do I have to fill? ( Does SS route applies in my application)?
2. Is it compulsory to submit original Stamp 4 EU FAM Residence Card & Original Passport along with the application? Is there any way to get certified by any authority who be recognised by Home Office?
4. Is it compulsory to close my business in Ireland? Or Can I still run my business?
5. What is the meaning to move Centre of Life?
6. My wife is a main claimant on the tax credit awards and she is getting Housing Benefit & Working Tax Credits?
7. Should I show my business accounts (Irish company)

Thank you all in advance.
is your brother non eu citizen?