ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Support documents for EEA National

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fridrik
Newly Registered

Support documents for EEA National

Post by Fridrik » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:39 pm

Hello everybody.
I just received a response from UK Border Agency about my EEA application which has been made 4 weeks ago. We did sent all documents wich we need, unfortunately we forgot to sent our marriage certificate which it's the main paper that shows our relationship as a couple.
I would like to request the marriage certificate and wedding pictures to support my application.
The question is we sent the first application to home office in DURHAM, and they replied as from
Home Office
PO Box 306
Liverpool
L2 0QN
So which Address I have to request my documents.
I need to send them as soon as possible cuz the deadline is Monday.
Thank you very much

Fridrik
Newly Registered

Re: Support documents for EEA National

Post by Fridrik » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:56 pm

Fridrik wrote:Hello everybody.
I just received a response from UK Border Agency about my EEA2 application which has been made 4 weeks ago. We did sent all documents wich we need, unfortunately we forgot to sent our marriage certificate which it's the main paper that shows our relationship as a couple.
I would like to request the marriage certificate and wedding pictures to support my application.
The question is we sent the first application to home office in DURHAM, and they replied as from
Home Office
PO Box 306
Liverpool
L2 0QN
Thank you very much
just to remind you the sponsor is an italian national and non EEA is moroccan

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Fridrik wrote:Hello everybody.
I just received a response from UK Border Agency about my EEA application which has been made 4 weeks ago. We did sent all documents wich we need, unfortunately we forgot to sent our marriage certificate which it's the main paper that shows our relationship as a couple.
Home Office
PO Box 306
Liverpool
L2 0QN
Thank you very much
If a caseworker has contacted you from Liverpool it seems to make sense to reply to them there.

if you replied via Durham the bundle would only take longer to find & get to them via the internal mail.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:16 pm

The UKVI EEA casework team is based in Liverpool now, so I guess it would make sense sending them there :)

Fridrik
Newly Registered

Post by Fridrik » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:49 pm

ohara wrote:The UKVI EEA casework team is based in Liverpool now, so I guess it would make sense sending them there :)
Thank you very much I really appreciate your help.
U will send them by tomorrow with a special delivery.