ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need advice please

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ali45

need advice please

Post by ali45 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:18 am

Hi everyone
I am applying for naturalization next week.im currently an employee so i have to tick in employment section employee, but i was running a private limited company which i was the director i file company accounts and returns few days ago on time, and sent DS01 to the company house to strike off the company its only few days ago.my question is what should i write in employment section as i already sent the DS01 to dissolve the company and director but when i checked the company house website its still active and im still the director as its take few months to dissolved but i filled in the employment history director from 01/05/2014 to 28/02/2016 any suggestion please many thanks.

noajthan

Re: need advice please

Post by noajthan » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:13 am

ali45 wrote:Hi everyone
I am applying for naturalization next week.im currently an employee so i have to tick in employment section employee, but i was running a private limited company which i was the director i file company accounts and returns few days ago on time, and sent DS01 to the company house to strike off the company its only few days ago.my question is what should i write in employment section as i already sent the DS01 to dissolve the company and director but when i checked the company house website its still active and im still the director as its take few months to dissolved but i filled in the employment history director from 01/05/2014 to 28/02/2016 any suggestion please many thanks.
Explain in 'further information' section of form.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

ali45

Post by ali45 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:29 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. do I need to tick the director in the form I don't tick it as I already sent DS01 form to companies house but its take 3months to dissolved but on website it will show my name as director.kindly tell me how to explain it in information section thanks
noajthan wrote:
ali45 wrote:Hi everyone
Explain in 'further information' section of form.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:48 pm

ali45 wrote:Thank you so much for your reply. do I need to tick the director in the form I don't tick it as I already sent DS01 form to companies house but its take 3months to dissolved but on website it will show my name as director.kindly tell me how to explain it in information section thanks
If you are now an employee, tick: Employee in Q1.46.

Just explain (in the form) what you have explained here.
Use a little more formal English ofcourse.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

ali45

Post by ali45 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Thank you noajthan
noajthan wrote:
ali45 wrote:Thank you so much for your reply. do I need to tick the director in the form I don't tick it as I already sent DS01 form to companies house but its take 3months to dissolved but on website it will show my name as director.kindly tell me how to explain it in information section thanks
If you are now an employee, tick: Employee in Q1.46.

Just explain (in the form) what you have explained here.
Use a little more formal English ofcourse.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Were all the company's debts paid and tax obligations discharged?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

ali45

Post by ali45 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:12 pm

Thanks for asking wanderer yes all company debts paid and obligations discharged.from my site the company is dissolved but companies house will take time.
uote="Wanderer"]Were all the company's debts paid and tax obligations discharged?[/quote]