ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Financial requirement - current annual salary

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stitaprajna

FLR M Financial requirement - current annual salary

Post by stitaprajna » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:45 pm

My wife is on a permanent job but currently on maternity pay which is about £600 per month for last 6 months but she is joining back to work in May and will be back on her regular salary (say, £30,000) which is above the minimum required from financial requirement for FLR M.

I am also permanent employee and have salary (say £25,000) above the minimum required from financial requirement for FLR M.

1. For 7.3 - current salary, what do I mention?
  • My salary alone of £25,000?
    Or, my salary + wife's maternity pay (total for last 6 months? or 12 months? ) =
    Or, my salary + wife's full contractual salary of £30,000
    Or, any other option?
2. We also have savings that is good enough to qualify. Do we need to fill 7.3E cash savings also ?

3. Since my wife is on maternity leave, what do I say for 7.3A - "..is your sponsor currently employed?"

4. If I am applying through premium processing on 10th March, can I take the bank statements as on Feb 20th? I will be going abroad and will be back around March 5th and will not have enough time to get the bank statements etc then.

Many thanks.
Many Thanks,
Stit

Daywalkr

Re: FLR M Financial requirement - current annual salary

Post by Daywalkr » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:59 pm

Both employments can be used for extension FLR(M).
You just have to rely on employment or savings. But its good if u mention ur savings as well in additional information with proofs if u r relying on employment alone and VICE VERSA.
Well in case of maternity pay , moderators are here to help! (i m unable to comment on this)

As far as i guess it must be contractual salaries.

Thanks

stitaprajna

Post by stitaprajna » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:10 pm

Please can someone answer the remaining clarifications.
Many Thanks,
Stit

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:41 am

1. Your salary alone meets the requirements. Not necessary to add other details of income.

2. See #1 although you can mention it if you wish or submit the bank statements.

3. If she is employed, but on maternity leave, she is still employed, so you answer yes and can provide additional information if you wish.

4. So between the 5th March and 10th March you can't go into a bank to get bank statements printed??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

stitaprajna

Post by stitaprajna » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:56 pm

CR001 wrote: 4. So between the 5th March and 10th March you can't go into a bank to get bank statements printed??
My bank says what they give in the branch is the same print out that I can print myself using the internet banking and they are not going to seal or sign etc. I will have to order over phone banking which will come in 7 working days which is very risky.
Many Thanks,
Stit

stitaprajna

Post by stitaprajna » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:46 pm

CR001 wrote:1. Your salary alone meets the requirements. Not necessary to add other details of income.
Thank you for your answers.

I will need only my payslips, bank statements, and letter from the employer. And nice to have are P60 and Offer letter.

For any reason should I still carry my sponsor's bank statements, Payslips, letter from her employer, P60, offer letter?
Many Thanks,
Stit

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:50 pm

stitaprajna wrote:
CR001 wrote: 4. So between the 5th March and 10th March you can't go into a bank to get bank statements printed??
My bank says what they give in the branch is the same print out that I can print myself using the internet banking and they are not going to seal or sign etc. I will have to order over phone banking which will come in 7 working days which is very risky.
If you go in branch, they should be able to print on bank stationery.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

prejay
United Kingdom

Post by prejay » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:21 pm

stitaprajna wrote:My bank says what they give in the branch is the same print out that I can print myself using the internet banking and they are not going to seal or sign etc. I will have to order over phone banking which will come in 7 working days which is very risky.
Which bank? I bank with First Direct, Santander and Natwest and only FD said they can't give it in branch (simply because they don't have any branches). Santander and Natwest are willing to print up to 6 months in-branch on-the-spot and those are official - VERY different to the ones you print yourself.

stitaprajna

Post by stitaprajna » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:43 pm

prejay wrote: Which bank?
Lloyds.
Many Thanks,
Stit

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:47 pm

There is no issue here, you are over thinking this. Just go into the bank ask them to print statements from x to y date and thats it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

stitaprajna

Is British passport same as Biometric residence permit?

Post by stitaprajna » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:42 pm

My wife has a British passport but she is not sure if she has a separate Biometric Residence Permit(BRP) document. Is British passport same as Biometric Residence Permit? Or, is BRP a separate document ?
If she should have had a separate BRP and since she does not have one, how do I handle it during my FLRM appointment on the March 10th, this Thursday ? :(

This is urgent, please can anyone help. Thanks a ton.
Many Thanks,
Stit

Zack1234
United Kingdom

Re: Is British passport same as Biometric residence permit?

Post by Zack1234 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:48 pm

stitaprajna wrote:My wife has a British passport but she is not sure if she has a separate Biometric Residence Permit(BRP) document. Is British passport same as Biometric Residence Permit? Or, is BRP a separate document ?
If she should have had a separate BRP and since she does not have one, how do I handle it during my FLRM appointment on the March 10th, this Thursday ? :(

This is urgent, please can anyone help. Thanks a ton.
She will not have a BRP, because she's a British citizen. You will be required to take your BRP if you have one.

stitaprajna

Post by stitaprajna » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:06 pm

Thank you Zack1234.

I have the 'Application Payment Receipt' which has the 'IHS reference number'. I have an email 'Immigration health surcharge complete' but this does not have any receipt as an attachment (I am expecting a PDF of receipt attached). Is this email sufficient as a proof of IHS payment or there is some other special receipt I need? Or, the application payment receipt (with IHS reference number printed on it) alone serves the purpose of both ?

Thanks.
Many Thanks,
Stit

stitaprajna

Post by stitaprajna » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:04 pm

Please can anyone help. This is very urgent. Thanks in advance.
Many Thanks,
Stit

NomiKaay
United Kingdom

Post by NomiKaay » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:06 pm

stitaprajna wrote:Thank you Zack1234.

I have the 'Application Payment Receipt' which has the 'IHS reference number'. I have an email 'Immigration health surcharge complete' but this does not have any receipt as an attachment (I am expecting a PDF of receipt attached). Is this email sufficient as a proof of IHS payment or there is some other special receipt I need? Or, the application payment receipt (with IHS reference number printed on it) alone serves the purpose of both ?

Thanks.
Write the IHS number in the relevant field on FLR M form. Take out a print of the IHS payment email confirmation and attach it with the supporting documents. That'll do!