ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC tensions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jayendhar
Newly Registered

EC tensions

Post by Jayendhar » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:15 am

Hi folks,

My HSMP approval was pretty smooth and fast...But this EC is scaring the hell out of me.Had applied my EC on December 12th.I realized after submission that:

1.There is a 20,000 INR difference between what I have mentioned in the application and the bank statement I had submitted..Is that a concern.I have shown 5500 pounds though.1500 GBP of my own.4000 GBP from my uncle with an affidavit on a stamp paper and his 6 month bank statement.
2.The bank statement of my uncle who sponsored me is an e-statement substantiated by his original regular monthly statement?Its not a original 6 month bank statement.Is that a problem?
3.The tenancy agreement produced is a photocopy and not original?How can I give my friends original tenancy agreement when he lives there.

These are the trivial missing links in my EC applications which I realized after submission.Can anyone suggest me if these are really trivial or may lead to EC rejection.Rest assured have been very comprehensive in providing my proofs.

Thanks and Regards
Jay

gaugupta

Hi

Post by gaugupta » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:01 am

Hi

You should not worry about these these guys first they check you
Intial approval points. Then they do rest of checks.

So all the best don't be so panic. Also 20 K INR is difference I agree but
they also know people take differenct Pounds rate.

You just need 2800 Pounds. Also Copy of Agreement is sufficient

Thanks

Gaurav

pshirdi
Newly Registered

Post by pshirdi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:47 pm

is it possible to show the 2800 which is in the name of our parents / siblings?

Should I take an affidavit of support from them ?

Jayendhar
Newly Registered

Post by Jayendhar » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:52 pm

pshirdi wrote:is it possible to show the 2800 which is in the name of our parents / siblings?

Should I take an affidavit of support from them ?
Hi pshirdi,

Ideally yes...The BHC will need to know proof of every penny in your account...If its your savings you need to produce your 12 months bank statement and if its going to be from others you need to get an affidavit of support from your sponsor on a Rs.20 stamp paper with their original 6 month bank statement.And this wont fall under the category of Funds from family and friends.Hence put No in that column.Make sure you try to give original documents as far as possible.

Cheers and all the best
Jay

Jayendhar
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by Jayendhar » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:54 pm

Thanks Gaurav,

I dont wana panic but still I see some strange EC rejections in the forum.That scares me.Anyways thanks for your positive feedback..Will hope wish and pray you are right.

Cheers
Jay