ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry Clearance Rejected.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hyderabadi
Newly Registered

Entry Clearance Rejected.

Post by hyderabadi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:15 pm

Salam and Hi every one.

I have got HSMP approval in london, i came back to pakistan for EC i applied it on 01 sept and got refusal letter on 17th and it happened due to a fatal mistake that i didnt attached any eductional and work documents and in addition to that my statments were showing 2 salaries in my account.

I didnt attached said documents as i thought its not required coz we have to submit accomodation, financial evidence +passport+photo etc ...

therefore ECO refused my application saying that im failed to provide educational/work docs and my statment showing 2 salaries while i was on student visa....he didnt return my original letter as well

anywayz now can u please advise me what should i do now...i have filed an appeal which has no output as yet....

should i go for fresh EC application and

will my ealier EC refusal make any difference or they will treat new EC keeping the old one in mind?

please advise me
regards

gaugupta

Hi

Post by gaugupta » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:03 pm

Hi,

You worked in UK on Student visa then just check whether you are
eligible to work or not.

Otherwise you can go for new application. Generally these people
check for past refusal as they have all copies of documents.

Thanks

Gaurav