ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent Help - Payment declined by Bank for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ch_pavan
Newly Registered

Need urgent Help - Payment declined by Bank for ILR

Post by ch_pavan » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:54 am

Hi All,

I've posted my dependants visa with Debit card details in payment. But, when Home office attempted, Lloyds Bank has rejected as suspected fraud inspite of informing them in advance. This happend on 17th but no letter or communication from UKVI. When I called them they are saying its with the payment team and they don't have an entry in their system for tracking. I am getting tensed now as their visa expired on 14th Feb and not sure when I am going to get it back and send alternate payment ( i am planing to give postal order this time).

Can anyone suggest what shall I do to expedite?

Regards
Pavan

ch_pavan
Newly Registered

Re: Need urgent Help - Payment declined by Bank for ILR

Post by ch_pavan » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:41 am

I am still waiting to make the payment but last week UKVI sent us the BRP letters. When I I called they confirmed to complete BRP at post office and wait for instructions on payment. So, done with BRP..no communication so far on the payment.

I am hoping things should be fine as application is registered with UKVI. But, has anyone faced similar situation?

ilrapplicant101
Newly Registered

Post by ilrapplicant101 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:24 pm

it did happened to one of my close friend. For him the application was delaying for about 3 months & only after 3 months they send him another letter to fill the correct payment information & then his application started processing. So don't worry, UKVI will contact you to get your payment detail again, but I am afraid it could take bit long...

ch_pavan
Newly Registered

Post by ch_pavan » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:03 pm

ilrapplicant101 wrote:it did happened to one of my close friend. For him the application was delaying for about 3 months & only after 3 months they send him another letter to fill the correct payment information & then his application started processing. So don't worry, UKVI will contact you to get your payment detail again, but I am afraid it could take bit long...
Thanks. They did send me a letter with the payment page. This time I sent cheque on 10th March and money got cleared today (i.e 23rd March) from Bank account. Finally got a big relief. My suggestion from this experience for new applicants is stay away from Debit card Payments. Instead use cheque or Banker's draft.