ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee contract

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FKS21177

Employee contract

Post by FKS21177 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:32 am

Hi All..... To be on the safe side I am going to send employee contracts with the application...my question is I had one employee who worked 10 months full time then followed by 5 months part-Time, is it advisable to send one contract or 2 contracts, one when he worked as full time and one when part time & also do have to give any reason why he went part-time?? i mean shall i write cover letter or something.

Thanks in advance

legendfar

Re: Employee contract

Post by legendfar » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:16 am

Hi
You dont really need to send the contract , its not required in policy guidance as well as Appendix A
sending extra documents will cause the problem for others and in the future HO will put that documents in the policy guidance , try to stick what are the documents required
they will take decision on those documents which are required in PG
thanks

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:50 am

FkS2112421234
Please don't take extra tension.
Employee contract is under data protection and need to kept in safe place throughout company existence.
Does it make sense.
UKVI don't want your employee contract regardless they want your employee passports, visas, RTIs, p11,p32,p45,p46 and an accountant letter for job creation etc.

Please feel free to correct me.
Regards
I bollout

legendfar

Post by legendfar » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:26 am

I think
employee passports, RTIs,FPS for each month p11,p45 and an accountant letter for job creation etc. and the bank statement for the proof of transferring salary
i think these documents will fulfill employee creation requirement
please correct me if i am wrong

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:47 am

FKS21177 wrote:Hi All..... To be on the safe side I am going to send employee contracts with the application...my question is I had one employee who worked 10 months full time then followed by 5 months part-Time, is it advisable to send one contract or 2 contracts, one when he worked as full time and one when part time & also do have to give any reason why he went part-time?? i mean shall i write cover letter or something.

Thanks in advance
I advise against sending extra irrelevant documents with your application. HO will not consider any of these extra documents or any information from them. The documents you send must be exactly what they want given in the Appendix A of Immigration rules. I have seen many here are so preoccupied with documents required for genuineness that they sometimes fail to send the documents HO specifically asked for. Please bear in mind that 99% of refusals cases reported here so far have been about the applicant's failure to send the correct required documents.
It is foolish to think HO will refuse your visa based on genuineness for the documents they never asked for. If they have any doubt about your business, they will ask for extra evidence and interview you, otherwise your visa will be granted.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:14 pm

thanks all for sharing ur views... the only reason is that there is no hourly rate on payslips and i have gor FPS/RTI for first 6 months but not for the period afterwards as the other accountants say his software does not produce FPS..

can i send FPs for taht period and P11 for the rest, mean can it mixed??

business genius

Post by business genius » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:41 pm

Hi Zimba88
You are perfectly right,we have to focus on Appendix A documents as decision would be made on the required documents.I will second that most of the refusals on this forum of not submitting the required documents.
I think we have to make a list of appendix A documents and tick each item/cross check before sending the application to home office.

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sky_rise » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:44 pm

business genius wrote:Hi Zimba88
You are perfectly right,we have to focus on Appendix A documents as decision would be made on the required documents.I will second that most of the refusals on this forum of not submitting the required documents.
I think we have to make a list of appendix A documents and tick each item/cross check before sending the application to home office.
Is there a complete list of documents that is proven to be correct based on the successful extention?
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:58 am

sky_rise wrote:Is there a complete list of documents that is proven to be correct based on the successful extention?
You should only rely on Immigration Rules for documents as given in the Appendix A:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... attributes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice