ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Standard Visa for adult with learning disability

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sarathml86
India

Standard Visa for adult with learning disability

Post by sarathml86 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello,

I am planning to bring my parents and my brother for short stay up to 6 months on standard visa. My doubt is regarding my Brothers application, Should I fill out a seperate application form on his behalf/? He wouldnt be able to complete or sign any document , and is dependant to his parents.

Kindly advise how to proceed with his application as UKVI as usual failed to answer my doubt.

Thanks

sarathml86
India

Re: Standard Visa for adult with learning disability

Post by sarathml86 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:46 pm

I would appreciate any replies ,

I had completed all the documents for them as per the check list , but not sure if my borther needs to submit a seperate application for or should be be listed as dependant child to my parents application? Any one ????

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Standard Visa for adult with learning disability

Post by avjones » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:28 pm

Does your brother have mental capacity to make decisions for himself? Does he have travel insurance which covers the UK?
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.