ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for tomorrow's NCS appointment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sandy_surrey
Newly Registered

Documents for tomorrow's NCS appointment

Post by Sandy_surrey » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Dear forum Member,

Tomorrow I have an appointment for me and my son . Mine is based on 5 year route (Tier 2). Could you please advice of the below documents are suffice for me and my son application or do I need to attach any more documents. Thanks in advance !
You will need:
Indefinite leave to remain - you must have had this for at least one yearCompleted AN application formLife in UK TestDriving licence (if used as ID for Life in UK test)ESOL/ English qualification or degree certificate (plus NARIC letter if applicable)Passport or travel documents to cover the last 5 years - if your passport does not cover the last five years or there are gaps between your passports, you must provide other evidence of living in the UK, such as: benefit letters, college/school letters, P60s, wage slips.Bills, bank statements, council tax letters are not acceptable.If self employed, your most recent self-assessment statementMarriage or civil partnership certificateHome Office fees (depending on the type of application)

Children born outside of the UKCompleted MN1 application form with two referees and written consent from both parents 
Proof child has indefinite leave to remainProof both parents have indefinite leave to remain Proof the child has been living in the UK for the last two years (passports, travel documents and school/ college letters)Full birth certificate and a translationPassport or visa used to enter the UK (not essential)Both parents passports - Evidence they are applying with at least one parent, or that one parent is British and the other has indefinite leave to remain, or that both parents are British)If the parents are separated and one parent is living abroad, they must write a signed letter stating that they give up parental rights and custody, that they consent to the child becoming British, and that the child will live in the UK permanently. If both parents are in the UK, but one parent doesn't have indefinite leave to remain, the child will have to wait until the parent without indefinite gets it.Marriage certificate if parents are marriedHome Office fees (depending on the type of application)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents for tomorrow's NCS appointment

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Instead of copying paragraphs from somewhere (which are difficult to read), why not list what you plan on submitting and then members can advise all good to go.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.