ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Application for Spouse

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kishorekv

AN Application for Spouse

Post by kishorekv » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:36 am

Hi all,

Thanks all for your guidance so far. I have a general question regarding Naturalisation Application by Post.

Since I am sending Original Passport an other Important Documents (I am sending Self Addressed Special Delivery envelope too), I would like to know approximately when can I expect all the Documents back.

Please let me know if anyone knows this Information.

Note: I have tried almost all NCS around my place and all slots are fully booked.

Thanks and Regards
Kishore

kishorekv

AN application earliest date

Post by kishorekv » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:14 am

@Arsal385

Thanks for the info, I am also in similar situation.

My wife was in UK on 16th March afternoon. And she has ILR since May 2011.

I am applying under 3 Year rule. When can I send the Application (I am sending it by post).

Thanks
Kishore

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: AN Application for Spouse

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:19 am

I have moved your post here as you posted in a topic that is not a 'general discussion' topic.

You do not have to send your original passport but your must send your wife's original documents.
My wife was in UK on 16th March afternoon
What do you mean by this? She is only here next week, she was here last year on this day, 3 years ago on this date???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kishorekv

Post by kishorekv » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:26 am

Hi CR001,

Sorry for missing information, she was in UK on 16th March2013 afternoon. Thereafter under 3 Year rule she is eligilble on 16th March 2016. But I am not sure if 16th is valid or 17th. Please give your opinion.

Regarding Documents, I agree that Documents are my wife's but however we would like to know when can we expect them back (approximately).

Thanks a lot
Kishore

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:40 am

She can apply on the 16th if at any point on that date she was in the UK.

You get documents back around the time of the decision letter. Some applications take a couple of months, other members are still waiting since 2014 and others wait on average 5 or 6 months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kishorekv

Post by kishorekv » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:48 am

Hi CR001,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Your guidance is highly appreciable.

Regards
Kishore