ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email subject theories

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cesces
Newly Registered

Email subject theories

Post by cesces » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:34 am

Hi people,
I've been under a lot of stress over the past three weeks after submitting my application for a Tier 2. Specially after a mysterious email confirmation saying very little information: The decision on your application for Entry Clearance has been made. Your passport and original documents will now be returned to you. Please see below for the return instructions of your documents in relation to which country you applied in.

I'm sure that many of you guys received the same email – I've been very anxious specially after reading lots of theories saying if there's no reference number on the subject, isn't good news. Well, I'm here to prove the opposite. My email didn't had a reference number on the subject and all I got was this email saying that "a decision has been made" and I got my visa granted.
So... for all those living on anxiety waiting to get your passport back to see if it comes with a sweet stamp on it, be positive as those emails don't really tell much. Don't panic.

Good luck to everyone,
C.