ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur visa extension & director losn

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Asimnasimkhan
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur visa extension & director losn

Post by Asimnasimkhan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:11 am

Dear dnf
Thanks for sharing your experience and also clarifying the misconceptions i have a question here regarding directors loan agreement and also director loan as an investment my case is this as me and my business partner started the business in January 2014 and in February 2014 we applied as an entrepreneur team on the bases of 50k investment both of us are from same university and done of Masters in Banking
Our company is in profit from day one and we do the turnover of about 30k in first year out of which me and my partner took 10k each as directors wages and rest is our business running cost and we paid corporation tax on about 6k profit
in November 2015 my team member resigned from directorship and he migrate to America permanently company did fine in 2015 as well initially and we create employment one full time employee of 37.5 hours a week about 19k wages been paid to her she is on fixed salary as i introduced 10k in business in September 2015 then 10k in December 2015and January 2016 respectively that means all together 30k in 2015-2016 as my accounting period is 1st of feb 2015 to 31jan 2016 i want to know that as untill last 10k introduction of capital my team member is dirctor as well but money transferred from my personal account how should i write dirctor loan as if i write from since feb march 2014 do we both need that director loan agreement been signed
please guide me that what sort of directors loan agreement should i made and what dates should i mentioned on it and also advice me that is it good to invest in form of share capital or director loan please guide me for diector loan agreement my visa issued in 22march 2014 and expired on 18th march 2017
please let me know about director loan and also let me know that should i made separate loan agreement for each transaction or one director loan mentioning year started and ending date and also that it is unsecured and subordinate to third party creditor.
Please give me healthy suggestions i looking forward for positive reply.

noajthan

Re: Entrepreneur visa extension & director losn

Post by noajthan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:47 am

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.