ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online british passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Online british passport application

Post by david1955 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi,

I am thinking for making my british passport application online , following my naturalisation.

Can someone please let me know the procedure to apply online.

Is it you fill up the information on there website and pay the fees and then send the supporting documents to them?

or

once you have filled the application form they send the application form to sign and then you send it with the supporting documents?

and also when i do the countersignatory to sign the form.

Thanks in advance

JohnnyZee

Re: Online british passport application

Post by JohnnyZee » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:03 pm

Hi david1955 - once you submit your application online, you will be provided with a link for a pdf download. That document has the page for the referee signature as well your own signature. The rest of the pages are just instructions for you/your referee. Once you have got the page signed, send it along with your supporting docs to the address they mention on the form. You will be assigned to a specific passport office that will be dealing with your app.

All the best.

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by david1955 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:24 pm

JohnnyZee wrote:Hi david1955 - once you submit your application online, you will be provided with a link for a pdf download. That document has the page for the referee signature as well your own signature. The rest of the pages are just instructions for you/your referee. Once you have got the page signed, send it along with your supporting docs to the address they mention on the form. You will be assigned to a specific passport office that will be dealing with your app.

All the best.
Thanks

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by david1955 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:04 am

Hi
Another query, in online passport application do i need to send the whole of the pdf document along with the supporting documents or i just need to send the declaration form along with the supporting documents.

Thanks

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by david1955 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:30 am

david1955 wrote:Hi
Another query, in online passport application do i need to send the whole of the pdf document along with the supporting documents or i just need to send the declaration form along with the supporting documents.

Thanks
anyone please?

Gomjaba

Post by Gomjaba » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:53 pm

I couldn't find the answer so I just sent the lot - no harm - if you want to keep a copy - just print it again. I'd rather give them the option to throw pages away rather than being asked to re-send some stuff.

Note: The link will become unavailable once they officially received it so make / print a copy in time.

JohnnyZee

Post by JohnnyZee » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:55 pm

Sorry for delayed response. You only need to send that one page. Rest are only instructions. But no harm sending all, you only make your envelope heavier!