ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa Requirement Prior first travel

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

u_m_e_r
- thin ice -

Dependent Visa Requirement Prior first travel

Post by u_m_e_r » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:48 pm

Hello,
i have seen many post of dependent visa requirement and all of those are in scenario of where main applicant currently in UK and his/her dependent want to apply but my question is little bit different like if main applicant get the visa from his home country and very next day he/she needs to apply visa for his family then what would be the requirements i know i saw other threads requirements list contain business detail and business bank detail and accounts and HMRC documents as well. but what would be in the case i have specified above your help would be highly appropriated in this regards because visa fee for dependents is a huge amount so i just wanted to make sure about this

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Dependent Visa Requirement Prior first travel

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:14 pm

u_m_e_r wrote:Hello,
i have seen many post of dependent visa requirement and all of those are in scenario of where main applicant currently in UK and his/her dependent want to apply but my question is little bit different like if main applicant get the visa from his home country and very next day he/she needs to apply visa for his family then what would be the requirements i know i saw other threads requirements list contain business detail and business bank detail and accounts and HMRC documents as well. but what would be in the case i have specified above your help would be highly appropriated in this regards because visa fee for dependents is a huge amount so i just wanted to make sure about this
They need to apply on-line, provide biometrics, submit criminal records, show that the main applicant has enough maintenance for them and pay IHS.

Read : https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/family-members
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

u_m_e_r
- thin ice -

Post by u_m_e_r » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:54 pm

thanks zimba88 for quick response and there will be no other requirements from them like anything main applicant provided at the time of his/her visa application like main 200K statement or BP and do they need to provide wedding pictures or any proof like i saw in some thread they do provide this. my understanding that they dont need provide this if they are are living together on same address and if they have specified all his/her family member at the time of main applicant applied with all the proof like form B marriage certificate and even passport numbers as well

i hope they wont argue to dependents that your main applicant said in his application that family will not be traveling with him and now applying for visa.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:19 am

u_m_e_r wrote:thanks zimba88 for quick response and there will be no other requirements from them like anything main applicant provided at the time of his/her visa application like main 200K statement or BP and do they need to provide wedding pictures or any proof like i saw in some thread they do provide this. my understanding that they dont need provide this if they are are living together on same address and if they have specified all his/her family member at the time of main applicant applied with all the proof like form B marriage certificate and even passport numbers as well

i hope they wont argue to dependents that your main applicant said in his application that family will not be traveling with him and now applying for visa.
No such documents are required. In fact it is quite straightforward. You need to only prove that she/he is your partner (usually marriage certificate) and you have enough money for the maintenance.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 00344.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

u_m_e_r
- thin ice -

Post by u_m_e_r » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:03 pm

thanks