ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

With in 28 days of Visa Expiry reapply ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jimtoole
BANNED

With in 28 days of Visa Expiry reapply ILR

Post by jimtoole » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Dear Gurus,

My case is as below
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1286291

Now I have paid all due taxes today after amendments. My Tier 1 General expired on 29 Feb 2016 and I appealed as well against the HO decision before visa expiry.

I am thinking about making a fresh application for ILR again as I am with in 28 days of visa expiry. Can I cancel appeal and apply ILR. I am eligible with both options Teir 1 G and Set LR. My wife is also eligible as she came to UK in may 2011 as my dependent.

Can you please suggest can I cancel appeal and apply Set O for both me and my wife. I will include amended Tax returns and all the evidence that was sent with the appeal to show that the company I invoiced as a sole trader was a genuine company.
Do you think its a good idea or shall I just wait for the appeal hearing which is going to be atleast another 9-10 months according to the tribunal enquiry desk?
Kind Regards,
Its hard to beat a person that never gives up.

jimtoole
BANNED

Re: With in 28 days of Visa Expiry reapply ILR

Post by jimtoole » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:07 pm

Its hard to beat a person that never gives up.