ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Plan for extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sar78
BANNED

Business Plan for extension

Post by Sar78 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:51 pm

Is anyone here sending a business plan for extension applications, to show what you intend to do over the two years, i.e. how you will grow and develop your business(es) further?

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: Business Plan for extension

Post by moongesture » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Existing business accounts & relevant (documented) activities can well demonstrate once intention to remain as business person.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:33 pm

PLEASE READ AND EXPLORE GUIDANCE ONLY
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... trepreneur

NO NEED TO SEND BUSINESS PLAN

PLEASE DO SOME SEARCH FOR YOUR EXTENSION BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS IS YOUR TENSION.

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Business2business wrote:PLEASE READ AND EXPLORE GUIDANCE ONLY
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... trepreneur

NO NEED TO SEND BUSINESS PLAN

PLEASE DO SOME SEARCH FOR YOUR EXTENSION BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS IS YOUR TENSION.

I have already read the guidance and I know that the business plan is essential only for initial applications.
However, one can submit supporting documents to strengthen one's application, otherwise nobody would be submitting documents like insurance policies and contracts with their extension applications (which a number of applicants have done).
There is no need to shout (i.e. write in all caps).

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Okay

Best answer is Under Appendix A, Two Factors are mandatory one is Investment and second one is Employment so one have had to concentrate on those two sections.
[b]Investment[/b] applicant need to presents legal Director Loan agreement and proof of transactions from personal bank account to business bank account along with financial account and management account which will be prepared by recognized Accountant.

[b]Employment [/b]applicant need to show his/her settle Employees passport copies, Ni copies, P45, p60 , p46 and P11 or RTIs, along with entire period employment duplicate payslips. Applicant needs to signed and stamped those copies documents.
Business Insurance is also optional but good if one can produce.

Please can someone tell me who is shouting or yelling because this website is mute. :D

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Business2business wrote:Okay

Best answer is Under Appendix A, Two Factors are mandatory one is Investment and second one is Employment so one have had to concentrate on those two sections.
Investment applicant need to presents legal Director Loan agreement and proof of transactions from personal bank account to business bank account along with financial account and management account which will be prepared by recognized Accountant.

Employment applicant need to show his/her settle Employees passport copies, Ni copies, P45, p60 , p46 and P11 or RTIs, along with entire period employment duplicate payslips. Applicant needs to signed and stamped those copies documents.
Business Insurance is also optional but good if one can produce.

Please can someone tell me who is shouting or yelling because this website is mute. :D
Thank you for the info.

Pretty sure typing in all caps is considered shouting on forums. :P

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:42 pm

A cover latter defining Business Activities & Potential Strategies can cover your point.

The advise from Business2business is positive, Its always good practice to provide a case for assessment having all specified documents with correct format. Auxiliary document(s) can only be used if necessary or required due to specific nature of business.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:35 am

do you need perosnnal bank statement to corroborrate DL for investment ? thought you only needed business bank statements only, showing money coming in under your name ?

you need personnal bank statement only for maintenance ?

please correct me if I am wrong.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:42 am

do you need perosnnal bank statement to corroborrate DL for investment ? thought you only needed business bank statements only, showing money coming in under your name ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:17 pm

n8net wrote:do you need perosnnal bank statement to corroborrate DL for investment ? thought you only needed business bank statements only, showing money coming in under your name ?

Business bank statements for DL transactions
Personal statements for maintenance
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice