ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Intial HSMP Approval Refused!! Please HELP!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hsmp-grant
Newly Registered

Intial HSMP Approval Refused!! Please HELP!!

Post by Hsmp-grant » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:30 pm

Hello there!

I have been checking this forum from past few weeks and find it really helpful. I have a little problem and was wondering may be you can help with my issue.

i posted my application to HO on 29/11/07 claiming 80 points:

30- bacheloers degree
20-age
5-uk experience
25-previous earnings (UK)

i got a refusal back on 14/12/07 from the caseworker. they didnt give me the points for previous earning as they said they cannot corroborate the evidence provided for the UK earning. The evidence i supplied are 12 months payslips and P60's. i claimed points on the basis of my salary from 01/05 till 12/05. so i had to supply two P60's. ( year 2004-05 and 2005-06 ) inorder to cover the period from jan to march and april to december months. but i didnt write anything to explain that caus i thaught it is very clear. but the caseworker didnt understand that and refused my application. the employers letter which i sent just confirmed my employement and didnt mentioned anything about my salary. but i sent employers letter just as an extra doc.

now i am thinking to take a chance by applying for review. can you tell me now wht shuld i write in the review letter. i.e how shuld i explain that to her.

Many thanks

Grant!
Last edited by Hsmp-grant on Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:33 pm

What did the employer letter say?

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

Hsmp-grant
Newly Registered

Hsmp Approval refused----plz help!

Post by Hsmp-grant » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:40 pm

VictoriaS wrote:What did the employer letter say?

Victoria
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for the quick reply victoria!

employers letter just mentioned my employment dates and job title and thats it. i just provided that as an extra doc. , my main documents were payslips and P60's for YEAR 04-05 and 05-06.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:01 pm

I am afraid the refusal was lawful.

P60's do not break down earnings into months, so these could not have been accepted. You will need to reapply with a second piece of evidence.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

Hsmp-grant
Newly Registered

Post by Hsmp-grant » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:05 pm

VictoriaS wrote:I am afraid the refusal was lawful.

P60's do not break down earnings into months, so these could not have been accepted. You will need to reapply with a second piece of evidence.

Victoria

Thanks Victoria!

but for the salary breakdown i have provided my Orignal payslips from the employer. is that not wht it says in guidance notes. you shuld supply 2 forms of evidence payslips and bank statements or tax documents. ??

reagards

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:09 pm

hey m8,
Actually we all gets confused with the guidance notes...mine case was refused as i provided my ITR + 12 months salary slips along with only one letter from employer...as i worked for 2 employers ...
i read in guidance notes that if ur ITR does not cover the full period claim, u can submit letter frm employer/ bank statements for the period not cover by ur ITR...and thats wht i did and got refusal..
welll upto my understanding now...u hav to provide 12 months salary slips + ur latest ITR...for sure...whether they cover ur full claim perido or not... and then as a 2nd piece of evidence u must provide either letter frm employer or bank staements for exactly the same period ur pay slips are...let me jus clarify it :
claim period: Jan - Dec 07
salary slips: 12 salary slips frm Jan 07 - Dec 07
ITR...latest...whatever is available..
letter frm employer: stating ur gross earnings frm Jan 07- Dec 07
OR bank statements: frm Jan 07- Dec 07

and i m 1000000000000000% sure everyone will get through...they need exactly 2 piece of evidences to corroborate ur earnings for the entire same claim period.....but as ITR is a must..u must provide whatever u get in this regard...
Love ya alll

Hsmp-grant
Newly Registered

Post by Hsmp-grant » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:26 pm

Dear Asim and victoria!

Thanks for your replies soo far. I understand what you are saying. What my point is that they asked for two forms of evidence as per guidance. I supplied my 12 months payslips and TWO P60's as my earnings period is from jan-dec. so 1st P60 to cover jan-march and other 1 to cover period from april-december. so i have provided them with the tax document civering full period. did i not??

regards

grant

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:34 pm

The P60's were not counted as evidence, as they did not have a monthly breakdown. Therefore the Home Office will only have considered the payslips, which means that there was only one piece of evidence.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

hsmpseek

Post by hsmpseek » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:36 pm

I think, if you would have attached the bank statements with salary credits underlined , you would have got the approval.

Hsmp-grant
Newly Registered

Post by Hsmp-grant » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:44 pm

Thank you very much victoria for your help soo far!

So you are saying that my Tax document ( P60's ) were not any good even if they did cover period i calimed the salary for but in 2 seprate tax years.No tax document in UK Give you monthly breakdown anyways. According to my understanding the P60 is the only tax doc. accepted by homeoffice. I dnt have any other tax document. Is it worth applying for the review of the application victoria or not.

regards

Hsmp-grant
Newly Registered

Post by Hsmp-grant » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:46 pm

Thanks Hsmp Seek,

The problem is my Employer is not ready to mention the salary on the letter headed paper and i lost bank statements while i was moving and a/c was closed like 2years back with barclays.

i am in a deep problem. Plz advise. wht else i can do??

regards

grant

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:50 pm

There is no point at all in asking for a review. You have not supplied the right documents. The P60's will not be counted, so you NEED more documents.

I suggets you contact your bank and ask for duplicate statements, then contact me to oversee the fresh application, so that this time you get it right.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

Hsmp-grant
Newly Registered

Post by Hsmp-grant » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:03 pm

Just to check! If i do get a letter from my employer confirming the salary should i ask them to mention the amount only for the earning periods claimed or for the whole period i worked for the company? and is an employers letter can be used instead of bank statements as 2nd proof.

Just out of courosity! if we cant give P60's as Tax doc.s for UK earnings , then wht kind of Tax doc.s are accepted by HO. Im sure they dont consider P45 at all.

regards

g