ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Tier 1 Ent - Acc Route - Application refused

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bkallday
Newly Registered

ILR - Tier 1 Ent - Acc Route - Application refused

Post by bkallday » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:50 pm

Hi everyone,

Today, I have had my application refused:

ILR - Tier 1 Ent - Accelerated

Applied 15/10/15
Biometrics 05/11/15
Refusal Letter 5/3/16

After 5 long months my application has been refused. Apparently the guidance has changed in regards to the calculations of full time positions. The transitional arrangements for leave granted prior to April 2014 now only apply to extension applications, not to ILR applications. This means that a full time position is 1 full year for accelerated applications, but still can be a combination of months for extension applications. (For all applications made in regards to leave granted after 4/2014 the transitional arrangements do not apply.

I applied for my ILR in October, and the new guidance was issued in December after my application was posted. The caseworker came to a decision based on the new guidance, which was issued well after I posted my application.

Any advice or AR or JR?

Many thanks

bkallday

noajthan

Re: ILR - Tier 1 Ent - Acc Route - Application refused

Post by noajthan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:59 pm

Kindly refrain from multiple duplicate posts - as per Board T&Cs (click).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.