ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Creation evidence

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FKS21177

Job Creation evidence

Post by FKS21177 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:22 pm

i)'' Evidence to show you are reporting Pay As You Earn (PAYE) income tax
176. You must provide evidence to show you are reporting Pay As You Earn (PAYE) income tax
appropriately to HMRC. Acceptable evidence includes printouts of Employee Payment Records,
‘Real Time’-Full Payment Submissions (either a series of individual monthly submissions,
including the first submission or summaries), or an original HMRC P45 or P46, which either
together or individually show the total payments made to the settled workers, as well as the tax
deducted and date which they started working for your business.''

Above is copied from HO guidelines for Tier 1 ENT Extension....... as i have an issue with FPS, one of my accountants software does not produce FPS so i dont have FPS reports for some period.as it says that we can either provide, P11, FPS or P45 or P46... does that mean the P45 which my employees had from previous employers ?? or P45 from my side when they leave job ?? 2 of my employees have P45 from previos employers and i have got them in the file and the one employee was doing his first job with me so he had no P45 but i have FPS of that period in which he has been shown starter with date....

Will i be ok if I show FPS for one employee to show start date and P45 of other 2 employees from their Previous employers to show start dates.

your views will be appreciated

Mrchaany

Re: Job Creation evidence

Post by Mrchaany » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:38 pm

p45 from your side if the employee leave your job. and P11 is also best option then RTI or P32

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:53 pm

Business2business wrote:p45 from your side if the employee leave your job. and P11 is also best option then RTI or P32

Thanks for you reply Business2business....... i ve P45 for one employee but 2 still working and the problem is with these employees coz i dont have FPS of that period when they started working with my company. i am looking for alternatives now. i will ask accountant if he can provide me P11 of that period. is P11 get submitted to HMRC monthy or end of the year? my accountant also offered that he can produce FPS manauly will that be ok ??

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:04 am

This was being discussed few days ago in this thread: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 04887.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice