ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SHEFFIELD VISA OFFICE FOR PAKISTAN SETTLEMENT APPLICATION

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

riz_shaz
Newly Registered

SHEFFIELD VISA OFFICE FOR PAKISTAN SETTLEMENT APPLICATION

Post by riz_shaz » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:51 am

Hello
I am new to this but I found this website is really helpful.

I have applied settlement visa from Pakistan Islamabad back in mid December my sponsor in the uk got his documents back on 9th of march and that is exactly after 12 weeks of the application. some photographs and greeting cards (mutual exchange) are missing with documents and don't know how to get them back.

I have contacted via email for status check enquiry and twice I have received the same message . YOUR APPLICTION HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND SHOULD BE WITH YOU IN NEXT FEW DAYS.

On The other hand I have not received any kind of email from the decision making team or gerrys for collection Pakistan.

kindly inform me is that normal procedure.
thanks and regards

rathernicelydone
United Kingdom

Re: SHEFFIELD VISA OFFICE FOR PAKISTAN SETTLEMENT APPLICATIO

Post by rathernicelydone » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:39 am

Are you talking about your passport that was submitted to Gerrys? If so I assume, like my wife, you will get a call asking you to come and collect the passport from Gerrys Islamabad.

If your sponsor is missing documents (like me) sent to Sheffield then you/sponsor need to contact the visa people here: https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

Select Pakistan and then Email and in the question box copy and paste this info:
* Type of escalation: Missing documents
* GWF Reference Number:
* Passport Number:
* Name of the applicant (as stated in the passport):
* Date of Birth:
* Country where applying:
* Nationality:
* Location of the VAC -Visa application centre-:
* Type of visa:
* Date of biometrics:
* Brief Reason of escalation (list of documents missing):

Fill this in and submit the form. I completed this just this morning as the TB certificate and NARIC letter I sent have not been returned.

riz_shaz
Newly Registered

Post by riz_shaz » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:24 am

hi there thanks for reply
yes I am talking about the my own passport for collection normally they call first or contact first and then send documents back to sposnor in my case my sponsor got the documents back first with some missing stuff inside.
I have not heard anything from gerrys or got received any email from Sheffield visa office...

can you please tell me what number was it when they called to you wife was it mobile number? or a landline number? and how did you get your documents back before calling to you wife or after and if you got your documents back what dose that mean the decision has been made?

I have contacted via email form twice and they sent I think an automated msg that , your application has been processed and should be with you next few days.

Did your wife got any official email from Sheffield visa office aswel before gerrys called her.
I hope you will share your experience here thanks.

rathernicelydone
United Kingdom

Post by rathernicelydone » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:06 pm

She got an email like this

Application Received from the post CRM:xxxxxx

Dear xxx ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - xxxxxxxxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 3/3/2016 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

She then received a call on the 4th of March from Gerrys saying to come pick up the passport - sorry I don't have the number but I will ask my wife.

I received my documents a couple of days later at the beginning of this week.

riz_shaz
Newly Registered

Post by riz_shaz » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:16 pm

Thanks for sharing your experiences
The email your wife have received was it from CRMADMIN@ ? and did they gave ref number staring CRM 000XXXX?
Hope you will get your missing documents and please pray for me thanks.
regards

rathernicelydone
United Kingdom

Post by rathernicelydone » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:35 pm

riz_shaz wrote:Thanks for sharing your experiences
The email your wife have received was it from CRMADMIN@ ? and did they gave ref number staring CRM 000XXXX?
Hope you will get your missing documents and please pray for me thanks.
regards
Yup that was it exactly. If they were as fast and efficient in granting the visa I hope to be reunited with my missing documents soon!

riz_shaz
Newly Registered

Post by riz_shaz » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:20 pm

Thanks a lot for more info
I am worried and stressed about the outcome please pray for me that I will get my visa so we can reunited again.
I will let you know once I hear something but don't forget to pray for me thanks....
regards

riz_shaz
Newly Registered

Post by riz_shaz » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:24 am

application approved and visa granted and thanks to God and those who prayed for me thank you everyone

alisha hussain
Newly Registered

Post by alisha hussain » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

hi there,
I applied a spouse visa from Pakistan online on 26-11-16 on priority visa service and completed my biometric on 28-11-16.
my husband sent all supporting documents to home office in Sheffield on 7-12-16,which he received back within two days on 9-12-16,including financial form and online application form signed by me .
my quires are
(1) we have not received any acknowledgement through email yet ?
(2)the documents were returned that quick which was worrying and why does it include all original forms ,I guess home office is supposed to keep them
(3)I am worried that my husband has used the wrong address because there are so many different addresses for Sheffield home office the address he used was
UK Visas and Immigration International
Po Box 5852
SHEFFIELD
S11 0FX
is this the right address please help me
thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:30 am

No need for multiple repeated posts of same question all over forum.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.