ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pixie12

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by pixie12 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:39 pm

Isobrinho wrote:i am the same based on you still wating for it on 3 years of Irish spouse
KingdomMan wrote:
dublin777 wrote:Hi everybody, how are you today kingdoman? Guys I rang the citizenship helpline today, then the lady told me that my application is in final stage, after she had told me last week that my file has gone to the Minister, do any one know what this stage is all about, how soon would I hear from them .Thanks guys yr experience is welcomed here, kingdom man :)
You're almost done with... I think you have a decision on your application already and a letter (approval) will issue anytime from now from the INIS. You may start looking out in the post for your approval letter starting next week hopefully :)
Isobrinho, you've been waiting for 3 years already for ur application??? Gosh! Is that right? Do u have any offences that might cause the delay of your application? Hopefully u get sorted soon.

dublin777

Post by dublin777 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:03 pm

@ kingdoman thanksf or yr swift response . A copy of the remainder of my GNIB was sent to Inis on Monday & copy of my new passport, but Inis has not reply yet . I wish everyone of us good luck as we await for decision :) :lol:

mCGIW

Post by mCGIW » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:33 am

dublin777 wrote:@ kingdoman thanksf or yr swift response . A copy of the remainder of my GNIB was sent to Inis on Monday & copy of my new passport, but Inis has not reply yet . I wish everyone of us good luck as we await for decision :) :lol:
Looks like another wave of approvals is arriving shortly. All the best to everyone! :D :D :D

dublin777

Post by dublin777 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:38 am

@ why did you say so? Any approval today? :)

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:41 am

dublin777 wrote:@ why did you say so? Any approval today? :)
Dublin777,good morning . Many of us are eagerly waiting for approval but I know the post man will knocking ur door and our doors soon to deliver the letters. Just take it easy and be a bit patient . Ur miracle is near to u.Kingdom man,Pixie12 and all others that has bn useful and helpful along the way ,thank u so much guys . I appreciate.

dublin777

Post by dublin777 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi guys, I rang the citizenship helpline today, the lady told me that a Letter was sent to my solicitor already, then i rang my solicitor today for an update, he Said to me that he got a letter that my application has been sent to the Minister for decision. But the lady also told me in Tuesday that my file is on final stage .How soon should I be expecting a letter, and what could it be? Pls any one with experience? Kingdoman :) .Thanks in advance guys .

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:37 pm

dublin777 wrote:Hi guys, I rang the citizenship helpline today, the lady told me that a Letter was sent to my solicitor already, then i rang my solicitor today for an update, he Said to me that he got a letter that my application has been sent to the Minister for decision. But the lady also told me in Tuesday that my file is on final stage .How soon should I be expecting a letter, and what could it be? Pls any one with experience? Kingdoman :) .Thanks in advance guys .
Helloooo Dublin777! Just wanna ask u . Have u be givin the second letter ,may be the letter they sent to ur solicitor was suppose to be the second letter cos I Ve not heard of INIS notifying an applicant of the file bn sent to the minister. That might be ur second letter. Anyway let's wait for ur moderator Kingdom man to hear what he has to say about it. Good luck bro.

dublin777

Post by dublin777 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:47 pm

:) Niniola, it's bicos u were not following my post , my application is2 years on. My second stage letter has been sent since 2014, then my file has been prepared to go to the Minister for decisions since 2014 December , until last weeki was told it's gone to the Minister. Then in Tuesday I was told its was on final stage. Still waiting .

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:41 pm

dublin777 wrote::) Niniola, it's bicos u were not following my post , my application is2 years on. My second stage letter has been sent since 2014, then my file has been prepared to go to the Minister for decisions since 2014 December , until last weeki was told it's gone to the Minister. Then in Tuesday I was told its was on final stage. Still waiting .
Mennnnnnnnnn I remember now , I understand ur frustration ,curiosity and anxiety but still just take it easy ,there is nothing u or I can do to hasten up the decision bcos there is no way to track the status or know how far,even when u called u can't trust whatever they say to u bcos at times they pple answering or picking the call are not privy to the current situation of things or status of the application. Just relax and take ur mind of it for now ,divert ur attention or time to other things that make u happy. If u can have so much patient for so long while not now!! Ur time is here ,the time to favour u is here trust my words u will rejoice in the comings days. Good luck bro.

dublin777

Post by dublin777 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:46 pm

@ Niniola, thanks for yr advised. I everyone in this forum good luck .Let's hope for the best

michaelshodipo66
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by michaelshodipo66 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:31 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
michaelshodipo66 wrote:i received this email this morning when i send am email to know the status of my application and this is the reply i got this morning.

Hi xxx,

Please note that your application for naturalisation is being prepared for
submission to the Minister. If further documentation and/or clarification
of any matter related to your application is required from you, we will
write to you requesting it. Otherwise, you will receive a letter in due
course informing you of the Minister’s decision on your application.

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

NB
KingdomMan, can you please explain fully to me with your knowledge of understanding the way they work.
the last letter i got from them was dated 12th October 2015.
You may still need to furnish us here your detailed application timeline so one can give you the right suggestion. To the above letter, it means your application file just completed the process of Garda vetting and other departmental checks to ascertain if you've been of good character in the state and that you meet other statutory conditions. As it is, your file is with the FURTHER PROCESSING. LSR TEAM who'd compile and prepare a SUBMISSION on your case to the office of the Minister for Justice, recommending you for an approval for the grant of Naturalization certificate (Citizenship). Depending on your timeline and in my own opinion, it should now take between 1 - 3 months for you to get your approval all things being equal (barring any complexity). Good luck in your continued wait.
i got this letter this morning from inis: can kingdom man explain to me please

Hi xxx,

Please be advised that this office wrote out to you on 1/3/2016. Have you
received this letter and can you confirm your current address for me
please?

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:58 pm

michaelshodipo66 wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:
michaelshodipo66 wrote:i received this email this morning when i send am email to know the status of my application and this is the reply i got this morning.

Hi xxx,

Please note that your application for naturalisation is being prepared for
submission to the Minister. If further documentation and/or clarification
of any matter related to your application is required from you, we will
write to you requesting it. Otherwise, you will receive a letter in due
course informing you of the Minister’s decision on your application.

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

NB
KingdomMan, can you please explain fully to me with your knowledge of understanding the way they work.
the last letter i got from them was dated 12th October 2015.
You may still need to furnish us here your detailed application timeline so one can give you the right suggestion. To the above letter, it means your application file just completed the process of Garda vetting and other departmental checks to ascertain if you've been of good character in the state and that you meet other statutory conditions. As it is, your file is with the FURTHER PROCESSING. LSR TEAM who'd compile and prepare a SUBMISSION on your case to the office of the Minister for Justice, recommending you for an approval for the grant of Naturalization certificate (Citizenship). Depending on your timeline and in my own opinion, it should now take between 1 - 3 months for you to get your approval all things being equal (barring any complexity). Good luck in your continued wait.
i got this letter this morning from inis: can kingdom man explain to me please

Hi xxx,

Please be advised that this office wrote out to you on 1/3/2016. Have you
received this letter and can you confirm your current address for me
please?

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division
The letter is self explanatory... Could be they wrote a letter to you requesting for more documentation/clarification and they didn't get your follow up response. I'll suggest you quickly write a letter back to the department ans as requested, you confirm your current address (maybe with a proof of the address too) to the INIS. Good luck!

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:05 pm

I am most delighted to inform you all of the receipt of my approval letter today Friday 11th of March 2016 dated 10th of March 2016. I wish to thank you all for your encouragement, prayers and best wishes on the long journey of my patient wait for an approval. I am most grateful to God and to you all and the Irish system in it all. Wish all others still awaiting their approvals the best of luck! :D :D

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:20 pm

KingdomMan wrote:I am most delighted to inform you all of the receipt of my approval letter today Friday 11th of March 2016 dated 10th of March 2016. I wish to thank you all for your encouragement, prayers and best wishes on the long journey of my patient wait for an approval. I am most grateful to God and to you all and the Irish system in it all. Wish all others still awaiting their approvals the best of luck! :D :D

Congratulations!!! I hope you can make it for April 15th
When did u apply?

Star1988
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Star1988 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:21 pm

Congratulations kingdoman, I am really happy for you

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:33 pm

KingdomMan wrote:I am most delighted to inform you all of the receipt of my approval letter today Friday 11th of March 2016 dated 10th of March 2016. I wish to thank you all for your encouragement, prayers and best wishes on the long journey of my patient wait for an approval. I am most grateful to God and to you all and the Irish system in it all. Wish all others still awaiting their approvals the best of luck! :D :D
Kingdom man!!! Congratulations bro, am really happy for u . We are still praying and hoping for ours as well. The good Lord that did ur own shall definitely do ours. Congratulations once again. I want to appeal to u that with ur approval now don't disappear from this forum cos ur advice and courage with ur encouragement has bn a vital tools that kept most of us going. Congratulations once again. :D :D

dublin777

Post by dublin777 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:43 pm

Haaaaaa :) :) a BIG Congratulations to you my mentor .Am really happy for you man. The God that did yours will also do ours ...... Mean while, my solicitor got a letter for me yesterday, stating that my file has finally gone to the Minister, pls kingdoman what do you thinks? How soon .Thanks .again congratulations

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:30 pm

Wow!!! Congratulations Kingdomman!!! You've been waiting for that for awhile now. And its your hands now!!! U must be over the moon right now. You deserve that approval as you have been really helpful to each and everyone of us, just shows how good of a person u really are. Theres always a light at the end of the tunnel. Really delighted for u. Hopefully u still check us here from time to time.
Last edited by pixie12 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Stage 1 : Initial stage (Citizenship Application Requirements Checks)

Stage 2 : Second Stage / Further Processing (Criminal Check, backgrounds, Revenue, etc)

Stage 3 : Advanced Stage (Application in queue for decision)

Stage 4 : Final Stage (Decision has being made but no ceremony invitation yet)

Note: Stage 2 and 3 can be Further Processed if further documents are needed or in complex cases.

Found this info in the previous thread "naturalisation questions"
By: Integrated(hopefully i got his name right)

This info might be useful for some people to know exactly where they are with their application.

Dublin777 you said you're in the final stage, maybe u wanna check this out. As to how long. I dont know. But im pretty sure it will be soon.

Kingdomman can you also share us your timeline. If its not too much to ask? Thanks and congratulations again! God is so good!!xx

dublin777

Post by dublin777 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:02 pm

@pixie. Thanks for the breakdown My solicitor told me yesterday that he got a Letter that my file has been sent to the Minister.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:24 pm

Hello Kingdom man! Congratulations bro once again can u plz furnish us ur timeline. On what basis did u applied,when did u submit and all other things u fink we can learn from the process.Thanks and God bless.

irisho
Newly Registered

Post by irisho » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:02 pm

@KingdomMan; A very very big congratulations to you brother. You have been more than helpful on this forum. Wish you all the best with your new status and in life. Congratulations one more time.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:27 pm

NINIOLA69 wrote:Hello Kingdom man! Congratulations bro once again can u plz furnish us ur timeline. On what basis did u applied,when did u submit and all other things u fink we can learn from the process.Thanks and God bless.
First application: October 2013 ( on the basis of Irish Association)
Letter of Refusal: January 2015 (Reason was an erroneous assertion I overstayed my visit visa)
Second (fresh application as there's no room for an appeal) Application: January 2015
First stage: February 2015
Second stage: April 2015
Approval Letter: received March 11, 2016

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:29 pm

Many thanks to everyone who's congratulated me here. I wish you all good luck and God's speed in your wait.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:33 pm

dublin777 wrote:Haaaaaa :) :) a BIG Congratulations to you my mentor .Am really happy for you man. The God that did yours will also do ours ...... Mean while, my solicitor got a letter for me yesterday, stating that my file has finally gone to the Minister, pls kingdoman what do you thinks? How soon .Thanks .again congratulations
I think your approval is in the offing and you should get good news in a matter of days or at most in a couplke of weeks. all the best!