ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maternity dates??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ulou
Newly Registered

Maternity dates??

Post by Ulou » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:42 am

We are about to apply for the flr(m).
I earn over the financial threshold.
I have been on maternity leave since feb 15, I have just return to work feb16.
I was paid maternity for 10 of the months, no pay for dec or jan.
My 10 month salary is still over the threshold.

I understand they allow for maternity leave my question is....do I state my normal annual salary for the salary relied upon or do I adjust it to suit minus the 2 month unpaid??

Should I provide documents for the 6 months prior to starting my maternity leave, even though during my maternity I still met the required minimum threshold?

Ulou
Newly Registered

Re: Maternity dates??

Post by Ulou » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:25 pm

Any advice on this? Also, if you have maternity is this considered straight foward... Can I use the same day service?

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:51 pm

You need the financial documentation for employment 6 months before maternity leave (or 12 months if you worked there less than 6 months before maternity).

Maternity doesn't make your application complicated (or the Home Office would have some discrimination questions to answer!) so you can go for the same day application if you wish.

Ulou
Newly Registered

Post by Ulou » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Great thanks. All booked