ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accession worker completing PR application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

missismada
Newly Registered

Accession worker completing PR application

Post by missismada » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:29 pm

Hi everyone,

I am also in the process of completing the EEA (PR) application. I hope you can help me, as I am a little confused about section 9.15 where they talk about accession state workers. I am a Romanian national who came to the UK in March 2011 and have been exercising treaty rights under the blue card registration scheme from 2011-2014. For the first year I had several temporary jobs with some gaps of 1-2 months inbetween. I have contracts, payslips, letters and P60 documents to support them and was paying national insurance and contributions.
My only concern is that there is that clause of 12 months of uninterrupted work, will that apply to my case? I only had 12 months of uninterrupted work with no gaps from 2012-2013. Does this mean I need to wait until I have 5 years starting from the moment I started the 12 months of uninterrupted work?

Thank you very much for your help and I hope I did not post in the wrong place.

missismada
Newly Registered

Re: Accession worker completing PR application

Post by missismada » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:43 am

Thank you to the administrator who moved my post. Is there no one that could help me with this query or guide me to some legislation?

Thanks

missismada
Newly Registered

Re: Accession worker completing PR application

Post by missismada » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:35 pm

This topic can now be closed. Thank you.