ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FPN declaration details

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anon8525
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

FPN declaration details

Post by Anon8525 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:36 pm

I'm planning to apply for Naturalisation via the NCS soon. I have one FPN from November 2011 that I need to declare. It's for cycling through a traffic light-controlled pedestrian crossing. I paid the fine on the day. I don't have any documentation of this FPN (must have lost it). But I know the date it happened.

My question is, is it sufficient to just write the reason for the FPN and date it was issued Page 22?

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: FPN declaration details

Post by ohara » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:59 am

Yes write it in the additional info box on page 22. HO will probably have access to this information anyway, but it just shows you are not trying to hide anything. A single non-endorsable FPN from over 4 years ago will have no bearing on your application whatsoever :)