ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR - rejected application due to photocopies

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gammavega
Poland

EEA PR - rejected application due to photocopies

Post by gammavega » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi all,
Just had my PR application rejected due to the lack of original documents proving my employment in the qualifying period. The problem is that all my P60 or payslips are issued electronically so all I can provide is printouts. The same goes for bank statements. Any idea how to go about that?

LilyLalilu

Re: EEA PR - rejected application due to photocopies

Post by LilyLalilu » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:09 pm

I had the same problem and resolved this by providing an employer letter along with the eP60s. Or else, could you get the P60s stamped by your employer?

As for the bank statements, I sent a request to my bank to send me all bank statements in one bunch. It costs £10 and they then send you duplicates which the Home Office is usually fine with (they look like originals but say 'duplicate' on them).
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

gammavega
Poland

Post by gammavega » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:06 am

how about using the proof of employment from HMRC? Will that be sufficient replacement for P60s? Anyone tried that?

ally007

Post by ally007 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:35 pm

When did you applied and when did you receive your documents back?

swellsteff
Newly Registered

Post by swellsteff » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:15 pm

gammavega wrote:how about using the proof of employment from HMRC? Will that be sufficient replacement for P60s? Anyone tried that?

I am in the process of applying as well. I have read that if you cannot get the P60 you can get emplyment history from HRMC and this should be fine.

if you can, I would get bank statements from bank as well and for any missing P60 or EP60 print out all your payslips if you still have these

Hope the helps

gammavega
Poland

Post by gammavega » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:34 pm

ally007 wrote:When did you applied and when did you receive your documents back?
I got my COA on 11 Feb, I got my documents back on 5 March