ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds was shown at business Bank account

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mrchaany

Funds was shown at business Bank account

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:15 pm

Hi All

During our initial Tier 1 Entrepreneur application we both directors have shown our funds in business bank account which were transferred from our personal Account to business Account which was successfully approved dated 2013.
My question is the now at extension we need to provide our separate team partner personal bank statements along with business bank statement for Director loan agreement because to provide identical transactions in our business bank statements according Appendix A.
Our respected accountant advised that it should be fine but i am just looking for respected members and moderators advise as well. Zimba88

Regard
I Khan

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Funds was shown at business Bank account

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:29 pm

Business2business wrote:Hi All

During our initial Tier 1 Entrepreneur application we both directors have shown our funds in business bank account which were transferred from our personal Account to business Account which was successfully approved dated 2013.
My question is the now at extension we need to provide our separate team partner personal bank statements along with business bank statement for Director loan agreement because to provide identical transactions in our business bank statements according Appendix A.
Our respected accountant advised that it should be fine but i am just looking for respected members and moderators advise as well. Zimba88

Regard
I Khan
There is nowhere in immigration rules Appendix A that requires you to send personal bank statements as proof of investment or to show transactions, it only requires you to send business bank statements showing that the money was transferred to the account under your name.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:47 pm

zimba88 wrote:

Regard
I Khan
There is nowhere in immigration rules Appendix A that requires you to send personal bank statements as proof of investment or to show transactions, it only requires you to send business bank statements showing that the money was transferred to the account under your name.

I just noticed my name is not on business statement when funds transferred coz i have both accounts in barclays & when trasfer funds among accounts it only shows sort code and account number, shall i just attach personal account with business or also write cover letter to clarify to Case worker

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:50 pm

FKS21177 wrote:
zimba88 wrote:

Regard
I Khan

I just noticed my name is not on business statement when funds transferred coz i have both accounts in barclays & when trasfer funds among accounts it only shows sort code and account number, shall i just attach personal account with business or also write cover letter to clarify to Case worker
Yes. In your case you need to clarify and show that it came from your personal account.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:57 pm

Yes. In your case you need to clarify and show that it came from your personal account.[/quote]

Thanks zimba88.... will just attaching my personal statement=business statement be enough u think or shall i also write a cover letter?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:00 pm

FKS21177 wrote:Yes. In your case you need to clarify and show that it came from your personal account.
Thanks zimba88.... will just attaching my personal statement=business statement be enough u think or shall i also write a cover letter?[/quote]

Highlight the sort code and account number of your personal bank statements and the transaction details on your business account statements. You should be fine

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:08 pm

zimba88 wrote:
FKS21177 wrote:Yes. In your case you need to clarify and show that it came from your personal account.
Thanks zimba88.... will just attaching my personal statement=business statement be enough u think or shall i also write a cover letter?
Highlight the sort code and account number of your personal bank statements and the transaction details on your business account statements. You should be fine[/quote]

Thank you