ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Restricted COS decisions for March 2016

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ironmaidon
Newly Registered

Restricted COS decisions for March 2016

Post by ironmaidon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:14 am

Any info on restricted Cos allotment for the March 2016, please update here.

ironmaidon
Newly Registered

Re: Restricted COS decisions for March 2016

Post by ironmaidon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:06 am

Fellow members,

Please let me know if anyone got allotment of COS for this month?

Am still waiting curiously and havent heard anything from my employer till now

purab212002
Newly Registered

Post by purab212002 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:28 am

Hi,
I am also eagerly waiting for the allocation. No update from my employer too. Let us know if someone hear the good news. I get to know that Allocation for the month of march usually done on 15th --

ironmaidon
Newly Registered

Post by ironmaidon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:18 am

purab212002 wrote:Hi,
I am also eagerly waiting for the allocation. No update from my employer too. Let us know if someone hear the good news. I get to know that Allocation for the month of march usually done on 15th --
Hi Purab,

How sure are you about allocation for march will be done on 15th? How reliable is your source?

Any fellow guys who have any info on the allotment of COS, Please share the inputs here.

Regards,
Sanjeev

exman
India

Post by exman » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:21 am

The allocation takes place on 11th of every month and some people/employers start getting updates on the same day.
Has anyone received any update yet?

purab212002
Newly Registered

Post by purab212002 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:48 am

ironmaidon wrote:
purab212002 wrote:Hi,
Hi Purab,

How sure are you about allocation for march will be done on 15th? How reliable is your source?

Any fellow guys who have any info on the allotment of COS, Please share the inputs here.

Regards,
Sanjeev
Hi Sanjeev,
I got to know from my employer. They said some notification were sent in the past about the same. Since this is the load time for home office due to year end they always done the allocation for month of march on 15th.

exman
India

Post by exman » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:00 pm

Hmm...that sounds strange. How is year end related to this activity? Also, my immi lawyer said that the decision will be on 11th. Also, this website says that the next meeting will be on 11/3 - https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ponsorship

drvikas2016
Newly Registered

Post by drvikas2016 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi Fellas,

My lawyer checked the status today and the application was under review. So i doubt if the march allocations are on 15th.

ironmaidon
Newly Registered

Post by ironmaidon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:13 pm

drvikas2016 wrote:Hi Fellas,

My lawyer checked the status today and the application was under review. So i doubt if the march allocations are on 15th.

Lets hope we get to know something about allocation by tomorrow.

Meanwhile if someone gets to know something important, Please let us all know here.

exman
India

Post by exman » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:59 pm

Update - My lawyers said that my RCoS is approved and they got to know of it on 11th itself. So I suggest you guys check with your employer/lawyers. Good luck!

ironmaidon
Newly Registered

Post by ironmaidon » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:30 am

exman wrote:Update - My lawyers said that my RCoS is approved and they got to know of it on 11th itself. So I suggest you guys check with your employer/lawyers. Good luck!
Is it? You got the allotment?

Then how come all our application is pending for review?

Does this mean that our application will be no longer processed in this month? Will these applications be pushed to next month quota?

My employer applied for my cos on 3rd february and is still under review

Will there be any allocation in april? I dont see any info on april allotment in this board

Experts need your views on this please.

ironmaidon
Newly Registered

Post by ironmaidon » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:20 am

Experts/Moderators,

Please need your input on the above queries. I am too anxious about my CoS and need your inputs.

purab212002
Newly Registered

Post by purab212002 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:36 am

exman wrote:Update - My lawyers said that my RCoS is approved and they got to know of it on 11th itself. So I suggest you guys check with your employer/lawyers. Good luck!
Congrats -- Could you please tell us the points of you application as it will help us to predict the outcome of our application.

exman
India

Post by exman » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:00 am

ironmaidon wrote:
Is it? You got the allotment?

Then how come all our application is pending for review?

Does this mean that our application will be no longer processed in this month? Will these applications be pushed to next month quota?

My employer applied for my cos on 3rd february and is still under review

Will there be any allocation in april? I dont see any info on april allotment in this board

Experts need your views on this please.

Not sure how the process works. May be it doesn't come up on SMS (system) in one shot. Have you checked with your lawyer/employer?
Also, my lawyer just texted me that it's clear now. I will receive formal details probably today.
There is allocation every month. You will see the date for april on the website when they update for March.
If your app is under review since February, may be the HO needs something from your employer/lawyer.

PS - I am not an expert.

exman
India

Post by exman » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:02 am

purab212002 wrote:
Congrats -- Could you please tell us the points of you application as it will help us to predict the outcome of our application.
Thanks!
My points were 80 based on this website (RLMT case) - https://www.kingsleynapley.co.uk/news-a ... on-process

ironmaidon
Newly Registered

Post by ironmaidon » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:17 am

exman wrote:
purab212002 wrote:
Thanks!
My points were 80 based on this website (RLMT case) - https://www.kingsleynapley.co.uk/news-a ... on-process

Thanks for writing in. Do you have any idea of CoS getting allotted inbetween now and April 11. Or the next date is 11 April and there wont be any approvals before this date?

exman
India

Post by exman » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:29 am

No problem. I am not sure of the answer here but it would be safe to assume that you can hope for approval in March cycle until this website is update with March meeting results (https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ponsorship)

ironmaidon
Newly Registered

Post by ironmaidon » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:08 am

Hi Purab/Vikas,

Did you guys have any updates on any possible allotments today? You guys were aiming at 15th as allotment date.

I dont have any updates from my employer. Could you please check with you lawyer and let me know what is the scene for current month? Will the allotment going to come this month or its all over we have to wait till 11th April?

-Sanjeev

ironmaidon
Newly Registered

Post by ironmaidon » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:30 am

Anyone got allotted COS for the month of March, Please update here.

purab212002
Newly Registered

Post by purab212002 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:04 am

ironmaidon wrote:Hi Purab/Vikas,

Did you guys have any updates on any possible allotments today? You guys were aiming at 15th as allotment date.

I dont have any updates from my employer. Could you please check with you lawyer and let me know what is the scene for current month? Will the allotment going to come this month or its all over we have to wait till 11th April?

-Sanjeev
No update as yet --will surely let you know if I will get any updates from my employer. How much points you have scored as a part of your application?

ironmaidon
Newly Registered

Post by ironmaidon » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:33 am

purab212002 wrote:
ironmaidon wrote:Hi Purab/Vikas,

-Sanjeev
No update as yet --will surely let you know if I will get any updates from my employer. How much points you have scored as a part of your application?
Mine is 45 points what about yours?

I dont think points have a relevance here, last few months the minimum points required is 21, so i believe we must go through.

But, just yesterday i came to know that the UKVI has asked my employer that they want to do an inspection at their office, and i feel that the reason my Cos application is kept pending since feb cycle.

I have a question here to all the experts, What are the chances of UKVI getting the inspection done in this month itself and my COS being granted this month ? Or will it definitely go into April Cycle?

-Sanjeev

ironmaidon
Newly Registered

Post by ironmaidon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:33 pm

Any update guys?

lastStretch
Newly Registered

Post by lastStretch » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:07 pm

Sorry to have not shared this information sooner - I was ones of the ones waiting and hoping in February, when my CoS was declined. Which might be why my employer was notified so swiftly this time around, at noon on the 11th.

I got it! And I had 27 points, so hope that helps some of you.

There was no reason given for why the Feb application had been declined. So perhaps there's an increased number of applications being taken aside for scrutiny, given that allocations have been exceeding demand the last few months?