ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set o dependant application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

safatafa
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Set o dependant application

Post by safatafa » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:54 am

Hello all

Just a quick daft question, i got ILR last year july 2015 applying for wife next week everything is ready just wanted to know do i need to enclose my passport and BRP or as they ll have my info the application will be fine?

any help on this will be appreciated.

safatafa
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Set o dependant application

Post by safatafa » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi gurus
Can anyone please give their advice your help on this will be appreciated appreciated.

mian1

Post by mian1 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:06 pm

i am applying my wife visa tomorrow
and receptionist in Belfast said you don't need to include your bio metric card or original letter
we have record on the computer and case worker can see with your name and date of birth.
because i don' have them at the movement still waiting for them
asked her this question yesterday

safatafa
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by safatafa » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:21 pm

Thank you for replying back.
Thing is there no place where my details are required hence I am thinking if I need to include but I assume for tier 2 dependant they ll look at the applicants eligibility.
Anyways let me know how u get on tomo we r due to go on Tuesday ur help in this regard ll be appreciated.

mian1

Post by mian1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Tier 1 Depended ILR on Set O Approved
I was on Tier 1 General and apply separately on 8 March 2016. When my case approved then book my wife very Lucky that found Appointment near my Home town just in 1 day effort. First I was thinking to travel to Glasgow because they had too many next day appointment available.
PEO Sheffield
Date 10 March 2016
Fee = 1900
Documents submitted
ILR Approval Letter
SET O complete
Dependent Passport and BPR
Wife Bank Statement about 6 month
Husband bank Statement about 6 Month
LIUK
English Test
Cohabitation Proofs (8 Letters for Each and 1 on Joint Name)

Later case worker ask for Husband Passport and I only handed him my current valid Passport.
They were not changing case status on Display screens it was stuck just on case registration never went to under consideration and we had a decision in 2 hours and 15 Minutes.

omsai
Newly Registered

Post by omsai » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:50 pm

mian1 wrote:Tier 1 Depended ILR on Set O Approved
I was on Tier 1 General and apply separately on 8 March 2016. When my case approved then book my wife very Lucky that found Appointment near my Home town just in 1 day effort. First I was thinking to travel to Glasgow because they had too many next day appointment available.
PEO Sheffield
Date 10 March 2016
Fee = 1900
Documents submitted
ILR Approval Letter
SET O complete
Dependent Passport and BPR
Wife Bank Statement about 6 month
Husband bank Statement about 6 Month
LIUK
English Test
Cohabitation Proofs (8 Letters for Each and 1 on Joint Name)

Later case worker ask for Husband Passport and I only handed him my current valid Passport.
They were not changing case status on Display screens it was stuck just on case registration never went to under consideration and we had a decision in 2 hours and 15 Minutes.
What did you show as a cohabitation proof?
Can the bank statements be valid? or a council tax bill ? Also, for what period one needs the proof of?
Thanks.

mian1

Post by mian1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Both are valid or any type of bills on both names or separate name on each letter
2 years spread with 3 month difference
Like average
It's nor serious about it

nimish.harshe
Newly Registered

Post by nimish.harshe » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:48 pm

safatafa wrote:Hello all

Just a quick daft question, i got ILR last year july 2015 applying for wife next week everything is ready just wanted to know do i need to enclose my passport and BRP or as they ll have my info the application will be fine?

any help on this will be appreciated.

Hi safatafa,
Can u please tell us how did it go? Did you do postal application for ur spouse? Did you finally send your original passport n BRP card with the dependant application?

mian1

Post by mian1 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:58 pm

hello
i went to PEO sheffield on 10 March 2016 and they asked about my passport, than we submit that as well. but i don't have my BRP. only attached HO letter which had BRP details on it.
Thanks