ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Joint Pilot Application JCAPS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sorry2

Joint Pilot Application JCAPS

Post by Sorry2 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:32 pm

Hi Amber, Obie and all moderators,

I asked this before but I didn't get clear answer, i would really appreciate your help on this,
How long does it take to receive your passport after ceremony through the joint pilot application. I had my ceremony on the 29th of Feb, I called HMPO again today they told me they have no record at all for my passport.
I did use different councils for application and ceremony.
application at Brent council and ceremony at Westminster council.

Thank you so much for your time.

Please advise what i can do now

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Joint Pilot Application JCAPS

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:42 pm

If you applied using the joint application, then contact NCS or check your paperwork for the reference number for the passport application form, they all have individual barcodes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tamilmaran
- thin ice -

Post by tamilmaran » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:57 pm

What I could see is approximately three weeks from the date of ceremony....
Please update BC timeline in google docs https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

I am another user just like you.....!!
===TAMILMARAN===

kahaaf
Newly Registered

Post by kahaaf » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:29 pm

Hi Sorry2,

I am sailing in same boat, i had attended [JCAP ]ncs in one council and other for ceremony, when i called HMPO, they suggested for 6-8 weeks for 1st time passport appliers, don't know what is the complete process for JCAP.

other side who had applied for JCAP they got their passport before completion of 2 weeks, awaiting for passport

Regards,
kahaaf

Sorry2

Post by Sorry2 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:19 am

CR001 wrote:If you applied using the joint application, then contact NCS or check your paperwork for the reference number for the passport application form, they all have individual barcodes.
Thank you "CR001"
I checked the paperwork for the reference number and i find the passport barcodes, then called the passport office and they said there is nothing in system under this barcodes and the name.