ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR return of passport (urgent query)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Coldwinter

ILR return of passport (urgent query)

Post by Coldwinter » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:06 pm

Hi Folks
I submitted my ILR at peo 3 weeks ago. My application was held due to further checks required. I am needing to travel urgently due to certain personal circumstances. I was wondering if its possible to request my passport to be returned without withdrawing my ilr application? Please help with your experience and knowledge as I am extremely stressed.

Thanks

vinny

Re: ILR return of passport (urgent query)

Post by vinny » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sk8rprick
Newly Registered

Re: ILR return of passport (urgent query)

Post by sk8rprick » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:35 pm

Thanks Vinny
One other query. I took a speeding awareness course in 2012. I did not declare this in the application thinking this falls under minor traffic offences category. Is this going to be a problem?

cheers