ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I mail VFS with a new covering letter for EC?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jayendhar
Newly Registered

Can I mail VFS with a new covering letter for EC?

Post by Jayendhar » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:51 am

Hi Folks,

I somehow dint go prepared with a covering letter for my EC submission.I wrote the covering letter in a piece of A4 paper..I also have made a small error in my application in the finances column which I wish to explain.Would also would like to justify why I gave a copy of tenancy agreement.

I got the email id from VFS Chennai people...I had applied on December 12th and the status says " Visa is forwarded to BHC on 12th".

Will I invite any trouble in mailing them to add the new covering letter.Am very disturbed about this and having sleepless nights.

Please advise.

Cheers
Jay

Anthopogon

Post by Anthopogon » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:33 am

thks
Last edited by Anthopogon on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jayendhar
Newly Registered

Post by Jayendhar » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:39 am

Anthopogon wrote:Hi Jay,
Why not give a call to VFS and request to them?
Good luck.
Thanks for the response.

I did talk to VFS and they cant do add anything without consent of BHC Chennai...So they gave me an email id of BHC Chennai and they might be able to revert back to me if they can accept the new covering letter or I have to live with the original A4 paper one.

Cheers
Jay