ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 EXTENSION APPLICANTS PLEASE JOIN HERE

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

robertholdon

Re: TIER 1 EXTENSION APPLICANTS PLEASE JOIN HERE

Post by robertholdon » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:19 pm

The HO is really a joker. Your reason of refusal is too general and can be applied for anything. I'd assume the case worker is just someone who doesn't get training and not knowing about the work.

I hope your case is going to be sorted out. When you put your fresh application. You should have waited until the documents from previous application back to you and then, you can apply. It's normally back together with your AR decision or after 14 days if you don't apply for AR. Hope it makes sense.

I'll be doing AR again for my second application and if it's still negative, then i will go for JR. I'd like to let HO know that they are soo incompetent for the job that they're doing.

When you apply for your extension. You need to have a lot of money to fight for the case that you deserve. When you know that you're right, you just have to fight for it. Many of CW don't know what they're doing and put people's life on the line which they don't feel sorry about it.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:29 pm

robertholdon wrote:The HO is really a joker. Your reason of refusal is too general and can be applied for anything. I'd assume the case worker is just someone who doesn't get training and not knowing about the work.

I hope your case is going to be sorted out. When you put your fresh application. You should have waited until the documents from previous application back to you and then, you can apply. It's normally back together with your AR decision or after 14 days if you don't apply for AR. Hope it makes sense.

I'll be doing AR again for my second application and if it's still negative, then i will go for JR. I'd like to let HO know that they are soo incompetent for the job that they're doing.

When you apply for your extension. You need to have a lot of money to fight for the case that you deserve. When you know that you're right, you just have to fight for it. Many of CW don't know what they're doing and put people's life on the line which they don't feel sorry about it.
This thread is becoming quite confusing already. You are commenting on this case (from abdhriz ) where the HO made the correct decision to refuse his application. If you follow the thread I clearly recited the immigration paragraph and the rules which lead to his refusal. The applicant paid the previous owner instead of investing in the business and HO did not award him the points.

I understand it is frustrating to be refused twice, but you have not provided any information on your own case and refusal yet as we asked in this thread: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 03743.html
I would like to see the reasoning behind your refusal before blaming HO or case workers.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

robertholdon

Post by robertholdon » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:43 pm

Zimba,

You might be helpful or useful for others and comments to all thread here and many would appreciate you.

My previous comment was to yyyekj. Please note that previous thread was talking about the documents. I continued the thread from previous posts and commented to the relevant topic which is talking about YYYEKJ. I am not sure either why you're bring abdhrz?

" hope your case is going to be sorted out. When you put your fresh application. You should have waited until the documents from previous application back to you and then, you can apply. It's normally back together with your AR decision or after 14 days if you don't apply for AR. Hope it makes sense"

My quote as above clearly shows about the documents and there is not other thread on this topic here which is related to the documents. I'd assume you'd read the tread properly.

I quote your statement "I understand it is frustrating to be refused twice, but you have not provided any information on your own case and refusal yet as we asked in this thread"

You have no right to demand for this. This is an open forum and people decide whether they want to share or not. This is not personal but you need to understand that people here are trying to comment and hopefully get help from others. When they don't get the reply. They will try and ask nicely, not demanding like you!

I have found that your comments sometime lead to debate and this is not healthy! I'd be nice to ask nicely and not judging people. The fact that you're pointed the threads to which i have not read is just ridiculous and thank you for that.

lastly, and if i may ask you. Are you doing your tier 1 extension?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:18 pm

robertholdon wrote:Zimba,

You might be helpful or useful for others and comments to all thread here and many would appreciate you.

My previous comment was to yyyekj. Please note that previous thread was talking about the documents. I continued the thread from previous posts and commented to the relevant topic which is talking about YYYEKJ. I am not sure either why you're bring abdhrz?

" hope your case is going to be sorted out. When you put your fresh application. You should have waited until the documents from previous application back to you and then, you can apply. It's normally back together with your AR decision or after 14 days if you don't apply for AR. Hope it makes sense"

My quote as above clearly shows about the documents and there is not other thread on this topic here which is related to the documents. I'd assume you'd read the tread properly.
I mentioned abdhrz by mistake, I actually meant to say yyyekj. It was yyyekj case where he paid the previous owner. Refusal decision was correct on that case.
You have no right to demand for this. This is an open forum and people decide whether they want to share or not. This is not personal but you need to understand that people here are trying to comment and hopefully get help from others. When they don't get the reply. They will try and ask nicely, not demanding like you!
I did not demand you to share anything. :lol: share whatever you like.
I have found that your comments sometime lead to debate and this is not healthy! I'd be nice to ask nicely and not judging people. The fact that you're pointed the threads to which i have not read is just ridiculous and thank you for that.
You comment was moved to a new thread by the forum moderator to avoid confusion. That was a healthy move 8)
lastly, and if i may ask you. Are you doing your tier 1 extension?
Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:40 pm

well answered Zimba

omercheema619
Newly Registered

Post by omercheema619 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:48 am

Hi
I am going to apply for Tier 1 Ent extension in couple of days, I have already invested £50K before my previous leave to remain( and everything was sent to HO in last application). So question really is
1- Do I have to show the accountant letter stating that I have already invested £50K? or only job creation letter would do the job?
2- I have put the employee rates on the letter as well along with total hours & rates etc as rates are not printe on payslips. My requirement is 3120 hours however I have 4600+ hours. Do I have to submit the job descriptions?
3- Is employee payment record (which is also called Employer's payment record) need to be submitted as I am only submitting the FPS/RTI and wmployee wages for whole duration.

Would appreciate a quick reponse as i am planning to submit the application tomorrow.

kind regards
Muhammad

Ameten

Post by Ameten » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Hello All,
Please can someone help me with the link where it says your status continues pending when your application decision is made when you apply before your authorised staus ends, from http://www.gov.uk website.

Thanks

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Not clear query. Please post understandable query and full link to relevant page.

whiteroses
BANNED

Post by whiteroses » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Does the current appointments page available on the beta site of Companies House count as the current appointments report? If not, do we need to phone them to request one?
Also, what about the filings page? Is it ok to send the print-out from the beta site of Companies House?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:30 am

whiteroses wrote:Does the current appointments page available on the beta site of Companies House count as the current appointments report? If not, do we need to phone them to request one?
Also, what about the filings page? Is it ok to send the print-out from the beta site of Companies House?
Forget the Beta site. You can order current Appointments Report online for free from companies house web check site: http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo

Find your company, make an account, order the report for free and download. The last page of the report is the filing history.

whiteroses
BANNED

Post by whiteroses » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:45 am

zimba88 wrote:
whiteroses wrote:Does the current appointments page available on the beta site of Companies House count as the current appointments report? If not, do we need to phone them to request one?
Forget the Beta site. You can order current Appointments Report online for free from companies house web check site: http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo

Find your company, make an account, order the report for free and download. The last page of the report is the filing history.
Thank you for he link. I did print the report off the web-check service, the only problem is that the report says that it does not include resignations. Hence the enquiry about the beta service, as it includes resignations but the page does not look like the report from the old website. Perhaps it would be best to call CH to find out if they can provide a report with resignations, like they did when I applied for the initial leave to remain.

Ameten

Post by Ameten » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:13 am

I mean can someone please help me with the link where it says "you can continues to work when your application is pending decision" from HO website.

Thanks

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:32 am

Can someone guide me how to print company information from
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo
i cant fine the information

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:06 am

1) Register a new account & login.
2) select your company
3)Click on " order information on this company"
4) select current appointment report.
5)it should appear at your download section shortly
6) you will also get notification in via email.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:11 am

Thanks For you help i got it can we only print current appointment report from here or we can get some other documents either free or to pay

kunleoyewo
inactive

Post by kunleoyewo » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:26 am

Ameten wrote:I mean can someone please help me with the link where it says "you can continues to work when your application is pending decision" from HO website.

Thanks
Hi Ameten,

You do have Continuation of Leave pending decision under Section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971. It states and I quote below:
"3C leave
Section 118 of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 added section 3C to the
Immigration Act 1971 to prevent an applicant from becoming an overstayer by extending their leave while they are:
- awaiting a decision on an in-time application, or
- exercising a right of appeal against the refusal of such an application"

Therefore, if you have right to work on your previous leave, then you have the right to continue working.

See links below for further details:
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1971/77/section/3C

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _clean.pdf

Regards,
Kunle

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:02 am

hellostar wrote:Thanks For you help i got it can we only print current appointment report from here or we can get some other documents either free or to pay
The document which is available for free is not acceptable
Please check
Unfortunately you will have to spend 3 pounds.
Call hmrc and request for them to send it to you by mail.

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:47 am

cappachino wrote:
hellostar wrote:Thanks For you help i got it can we only print current appointment report from here or we can get some other documents either free or to pay
The document which is available for free is not acceptable
Please check
Sorry I don't understand above that a current appointment report and other company documents should be ordered via HMRC

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:25 am

It was mistake by some one. Just call companies house for print out or do it online both are same

Startup
BANNED

Post by Startup » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:45 am

The Business help being provided by xxxxxxx is really marvelous as it would help me to give a Real Startup to my Business as well as I can PROVE that my Business is Real with all Necessary Documents those a Business MUST have, alongwith me you all can also set up a Free Appointment with them xxxxxxxxxxxx and get prepared for interviews when applying for ILR as well as Extension, there are dozens of successful examples with them.

Moreover i am also fully satisfied with their Operational Support that they offer (all HMRC matters, Self Assessment, Annual Accounts Preparation & Submission through their Chartered Accountant, Bookkeeping, Employee Documentation including managing payroll PAYE & RTI) at a lowest rate in UK with highest service i had ever experienced.

Moderator edit: This is not a free service and advertising is not permitted under the forum Ts&Cs

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:11 am

cappachino wrote:The document which is available for free is not acceptable
Please check
Who said it is not acceptable ??? Current Appointments Report is available for free from Companies House website which includes Filing History even showing Director resignations. HMRC has no beef in this !

Ameten

Post by Ameten » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:31 pm

kunleoyewo wrote:
Ameten wrote:I mean can someone please help me with the link where it says "you can continues to work when your application is pending decision" from HO website.

Thanks
Hi Ameten,

You do have Continuation of Leave pending decision under Section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971. It states and I quote below:
"3C leave
Section 118 of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 added section 3C to the
Immigration Act 1971 to prevent an applicant from becoming an overstayer by extending their leave while they are:
- awaiting a decision on an in-time application, or
- exercising a right of appeal against the refusal of such an application"

Therefore, if you have right to work on your previous leave, then you have the right to continue working.

See links below for further details:
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1971/77/section/3C

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _clean.pdf

Regards,
Kunle
Thanks Kunle