ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement Visa - appendix/SU07

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lashton
Newly Registered

Settlement Visa - appendix/SU07

Post by lashton » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:13 am

After receiving great advice at these forums I am well on my way to getting the correct visa for my baby to come into the UK, however I have a few questions.

I have applied for a settlement visa as a child of settled person for my 7 month old baby.
I am a British citizen by decent, my husband has ILR (granted May 2014 for 10yrs)
We had been living in the UK up until June 2015 when we came back to Australia for the birth of our child.
We are now intending to return to the UK as I am on mat leave from my job and am due to return to work in May.

Do we need to complete Appendix 1 or 2?
Do I need to complete a sponsorship undertaking form (I am the sponsor)?

Also, we do not have a residence in the UK as we are intending to stay with friends for a few weeks when we first get back while we find a flat to rent. This appears to mean I cannot complete the Sponsorship UNdertaking form anyway?

Thanking you in advance!

priyakute

Re: Settlement Visa - appendix/SU07

Post by priyakute » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:51 pm

For child you need to submit appendix 1 and 2 along with sponsorship form.

I applied in feb 2016 end and submitted all the docs mentioned above also VFS asked me these while submitting.