ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vsk

Re: Previous earning details .

Post by vsk » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:25 am

If we repay it and amend the tax records correctly will they consider this at all ?
Please advice.

tyrian619
Newly Registered

Post by tyrian619 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:39 pm

Wanderer wrote:
vsk wrote:Hi Imii,

I have the same case like you, yet to send the amendment and tax repayment. But I heard few cases they are rejecting even after amendment and repay of tax based on deception.

Could any one advice on this please.
Yes it is deception and people are being refused.
Hi

Have you come across any such refusals ? can you share the tread ?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:57 pm

tyrian619 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
vsk wrote:Hi Imii,

I have the same case like you, yet to send the amendment and tax repayment. But I heard few cases they are rejecting even after amendment and repay of tax based on deception.

Could any one advice on this please.
Yes it is deception and people are being refused.
Hi

Have you come across any such refusals ? can you share the tread ?
Use the search function, there are a shed load of similar tales......
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

tyrian619
Newly Registered

Post by tyrian619 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:04 pm

HI wanderer

Have you come across any specifically refused after the tax amendment and particularly after they amended the taxes for 2010/11 or 11/12 and paid the dues?

What reason can they refuse as it cannot be deception as taxes have been amended before application of ILR.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Probably due to the suspicion that the tax 'discrepancies' were only amended when the applicant became aware that their ILR application was likely to be refused. As Wanderer has suggested search the forum, there are various examples of refusals after tax amendments.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

DM0101
Newly Registered

Post by DM0101 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:35 am

This may help you answer some of your questions.

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov. ... 04731-2014

shaba ranks
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by shaba ranks » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:08 pm

The Above link is quite informative but still lacks the questions of whether the Refusal was after the Tax was amended or the other way round. Because, from the Judgment it seems the person amended his tax after he got the refusal which the judge was not happy about & that seems to be the main reason where the Judge agreed with the previous judge's decision.
The OP was asking about whether there was any evidences of refusals/judgements for even after the Tax amendments then application got refused.
As far as I remember, there was a posts about one person went to Belfast PSC & got refused because of retrospective amendments. Try finding it on the forum as there are lots relating to Tax Related Immigration Refusal.

imii
- thin ice -

Additional documents

Post by imii » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:57 pm

Hi Guys,

I have post my application for ILR ( Tier-1 route ) 17th March 2016 .
I have a query regarding additional documents - I was waiting for HMRC to send me SA302
for 2012/13 ( I have sent amendment to them in Jan2016) I have called them
and they said they have done it on 1st April 2016 and will send me an updated calculation in 2 weeks .
I was wondering can I send this updated SA302 to HO as my application is already gone . ( I have done my
biomatric today )
would it be OK to send them SA302 for 2012/13 - I have already have sent my SA302 for 2010/11 along
my application .

Thanks for your help .