ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by rajayj_2003 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:31 am

nel974 wrote:hi guys,
I received COA yesterday dated 05-03-2016, I did my BM on 29-02-2016. It says
I am allowed to accept employment offers or continue my employment whilst application is under consideration and until either I am issued with residence document or if application is refused, until my right to appeal is exhausted.
I believe its a pretty standard one.
Great news

jerom
Newly Registered

Post by jerom » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:21 pm

akz wrote:Hi everyone

With the grace of God, I have won my appeal today. Now I need to wait for Home Office response if they are going to challenge this decision or not, i think a month later the situation will be clear.

Thanks for your pray and good wishes

kind regards
akz
Hello AKZ,

Hurray, I am so happy to hear you won your appeal....Congrat Man.

Home office just like to frustrate one sometimes. They shouldn't have refused you in the first place.

They won't challenge this decision by God's grace.

I have received my COA for my RC so work is fine. I'm still waiting for an appeal date for my PR refusal and I trust God It will be a positive hearing too.

Enjoy your life and congratulations once again.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

God bless.

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:31 pm

noajthan wrote:
zico wrote:Good afternoon!
I would just like to know what's going to happen to non-Eu applicants if the Uk decide to leave the EU?
I think it's very important question if anyone can bring more light that would be great.
There are other threads in the forum discussing this important topic.

I don't think it would be fair on the non EU becuase been in the system already and that would throw our lives into choas as it is in already.

tayyabbilal

Post by tayyabbilal » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:20 am

Hello anyone can suggest me any good lawyer/barrister in eea application it will be huge favour please tag me when you message or personal message me many thanks in advance :)

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:45 am

tayyabbilal wrote:Hello anyone can suggest me any good lawyer/barrister in eea application it will be huge favour please tag me when you message or personal message me many thanks in advance :)

Am sorry but I don't know of any becuase I have used one sometimes ago and it was a complete waste of money so I ended up making the application by myself and now am waiting on their decission. I am hoping and praying that it will be successful. I know some of the questions can be very confusing and it is not simple to filled out as it appears but each case is different and for a case to be successful it got to be presented very well. Now today is exactly 5 months now and am hoping to get a reply anytime soon. Am here typing but yet listening out for the postman to ring my bell, that's how nerves rocking it is.
You can also explained your sistuation to the members and they may can help you with it becuase all our cases are different but you may even find that some memebers share the same situation as you do.

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:16 pm

teardrops wrote:
tayyabbilal wrote:Hello anyone can suggest me any good lawyer/barrister in eea application it will be huge favour please tag me when you message or personal message me many thanks in advance :)

Am sorry but I don't know of any becuase I have used one sometimes ago and it was a complete waste of money so I ended up making the application by myself and now am waiting on their decission. I am hoping and praying that it will be successful. I know some of the questions can be very confusing and it is not simple to filled out as it appears but each case is different and for a case to be successful it got to be presented very well. Now today is exactly 5 months now and am hoping to get a reply anytime soon. Am here typing but yet listening out for the postman to ring my bell, that's how nerves rocking it is.
You can also explained your sistuation to the members and they may can help you with it becuase all our cases are different but you may even find that some memebers share the same situation as you do.
Hi sorry no good lawyer but one thing whenever u higher any lawyer u post yr application by yourself all the best

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:46 pm

rajayj_2003 wrote:
teardrops wrote:

Hi sorry no good lawyer but one thing whenever u higher any lawyer u post yr application by yourself all the best

You can do your application by yourself if you are confindent enough in doing so. I did it 5 yrs ago and the reason i gave it to a solicitor is becuase I was going through some serious stress and was in the hospital for a condition so that 's the reason I gave it to them but in the end I do it by myself. If your case is complicated then I suggest that you use a soilcitor instead.

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:00 pm

teardrops wrote:

tayyabbilal

Post by tayyabbilal » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Thank you guys for your comments well I won my appeal 31 October will be 7 months soon I didn't have my passport back don't know what HO Doing.....

Lawyer I asked for my friend basically his Retained to application is refused and he apply for appeal
but first tribunal didn't accept his appeal because he didn't receive notice of decision he only received reason of refusal and judge said without the relevant immigration decision your appeal cant be listed and he ask Home office to provide with Notice decision but they are saying we don't give Notice of decision in eea cases we send you appeal form with that you must be able to appeal he send that letter to tribunal but they refuse to accept now hes stuck for this reason he need Lawyer or Barrister to be honest he went to 2.3 people every say different things which makes him more confuse mostly people said they should provide notice of decision.

any help will be appreaciated.

Rosnolth
Newly Registered

Post by Rosnolth » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:58 am

With the grace of God, I have won my appeal today. Now I need to wait for Home Office response if they are going to challenge this decision or not, i think a month later the situation will be clear.

kind regards
akz
Congrats AKZ!! You deserve it after all the pains but you refuse to give up and keep going till you get it.You were also sharing all the experiences with all here. Good job, home office won't challenge it.Most of the time for these cases, once the judge decides, its okay but you will have to wait for the month to be over.
Go and celebrate it.

ally007

Post by ally007 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:49 am

Am happy to inform you all that i received my biometric card today. You guys have no idea how happy I am today. GOSH all glory belongs to the Most High God. This website is one of the best because it really helps a lot. It took HO 4months and some days to issued it. I was shocked when a strange man with a letter stools infront of my door asking me for id before he Can give me the small envelope.. Lol strange but at last.. everyone can see me.smiling and happy again. Hope royal mail will bring the documents and passports this week with my eea partner permanent card as well. Only me received mine in a tiny envelop. Thanks all.

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:00 pm

ally007 wrote:Am happy to inform you all that i received my biometric card today. You guys have no idea how happy I am today. GOSH all glory belongs to the Most High God. This website is one of the best because it really helps a lot. It took HO 4months and some days to issued it. I was shocked when a strange man with a letter stools infront of my door asking me for id before he Can give me the small envelope.. Lol strange but at last.. everyone can see me.smiling and happy again. Hope royal mail will bring the documents and passports this week with my eea partner permanent card as well. Only me received mine in a tiny envelop. Thanks all.

Congrats, nothing happens before the time, I was indoors yeasterday and I heard my door bell rang, I wasn't expecting anyone hence I didn't answer it, About a few miutes later I saw two strange men leaving but I still do wonder what was their purpose at my door. I enclosed a prepaid enveloped to HO so am expecting it to be sent back to me in that same enveloped. Now today is 5 months and 2 days, so I am counting down the days.

mbist

Post by mbist » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:46 pm

Hi,
They need not use the same envelope.
Last time, to my surprise, they used just signed for delivery instead of my prepaid next day delivery envelope which I enclosed.

Congrats ally007,
Are you a Non-EEA family member? Please share what date you actually applied. I applied on Nov 05, so anxious waiting starts now :)

akz

Post by akz » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:57 pm

Rosnolth wrote:

kind regards
akz
Congrats AKZ!! You deserve it after all the pains but you refuse to give up and keep going till you get it.You were also sharing all the experiences with all here. Good job, home office won't challenge it.Most of the time for these cases, once the judge decides, its okay but you will have to wait for the month to be over.
Go and celebrate it.
Thanks Rosnolth,

I have contact the tribunal and asked is there any appeal lodged against our case, they said until today nothing, hopefully they will not challenge and will send the PR soon.

One question I have to ask as I have applied before april 2015 and win the case now in March 2016, do HO will ask me to provide Biometric information?

Regards
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

nel974

Post by nel974 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi guys,
Need some advice and help my time is
Application:30-01-2016
BM done : 29-02-2016
COA: 05-03-2016 with permission to work.
I had to apply in rush as I had a serious accident at work in March 2014 in which I lost sight from one of my eye and went into depression. I was paid my company in full but then in November 2015 my company got a letter from HO asking them to stop employing me.
My EEA2 visa was expired in August 2014 but due to my depression and injuries I couldn't apply for EEA 4.
My injury solicitor told me I have to apply as soon as possible and I did that.
Now I asked HMRC for my wife's SA 302 and tax calculations to make self-employment profit and loss statement.
There are three years 2010--2013, which are wrong. Even the SA 302 and tax calculation do not match and neither they match with SA 302 I submitted with my application. I called HMRC and there are four different figures for these three years on their system. I have submitted my copies of my wife's correct tax calculation which we received earlier and ask them to correct SA 302 and taxes.
We have already paid the taxes and it showing on HMRC system but the papers are wrong. I don know what to do.

ally007

Post by ally007 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:38 pm

teardrops wrote:
ally007 wrote:Am happy to inform you all that i received my biometric card today. You guys have no idea how happy I am today. GOSH all glory belongs to the Most High God. This website is one of the best because it really helps a lot. It took HO 4months and some days to issued it. I was shocked when a strange man with a letter stools infront of my door asking me for id before he Can give me the small envelope.. Lol strange but at last.. everyone can see me.smiling and happy again. Hope royal mail will bring the documents and passports this week with my eea partner permanent card as well. Only me received mine in a tiny envelop. Thanks all.

Congrats, nothing happens before the time, I was indoors yeasterday and I heard my door bell rang, I wasn't expecting anyone hence I didn't answer it, About a few miutes later I saw two strange men leaving but I still do wonder what was their purpose at my door. I enclosed a prepaid enveloped to HO so am expecting it to be sent back to me in that same enveloped. Now today is 5 months and 2 days, so I am counting down the days.
you should have answer the bell because the guy that delivered mine was just in a normal dress and normal car which i think they are working with the HO or so. HO might use your own envelope to send your documents and passport back. i only received card so passport and docs are on there way with the royal mail i think.

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:22 am

Hello guys I m still waiting for COA I submitted my BM on 8 March 16 and call HO someone say 24 hours it will update system and someone say 4 to 5 days to update system from Ho I don't understand what I m doing I told to my employer check ECS(employment check service) still waiting one week this time killing me

zico

Post by zico » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:58 am

rajayj_2003 wrote:Hello guys I m still waiting for COA I submitted my BM on 8 March 16 and call HO someone say 24 hours it will update system and someone say 4 to 5 days to update system from Ho I don't understand what I m doing I told to my employer check ECS(employment check service) still waiting one week this time killing me
My coa came two weeks after I submitted my biometric. Normally, it's between 2 to 3 weeks.

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:36 pm

rajayj_2003 wrote:
zico wrote:
rajayj_2003 wrote:Hello guys
Can someone explain me I submitted my BM 8 March 16. when I can get COA letter from HO because my employer can suspend me
Someone reply me pls
Thanks
Normally, they send it 2 weeks after submitting your biometric. Alternatively, you can show your employer the biometric letter which contains your id number. They can check with the Home office whether you are allowed to work or not.
I already submitted my BM to my employer but they check ECS and they don't allow to work without COA so I have to wait until I receive
Thanks
Hello everyone today I receive my COA dtd 12/03/16
BM done 8/03/16

Música

Post by Música » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:07 pm

hi just to share my timeline
Sent document: 04/02/2016
Biometric: 29/02/2016
Sent biometric: 30/02/2016
Coa: 09/03/2016

Starting to feel anxious, my solicitor told me that is taking around 3 months, however I can see that can take from 1 month to 9 months :?
Is different for everyone. I read about many lucky people who got it withing 1 month! Good luck to everyone :lol:
Will keep you updated

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by smallpie » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Música wrote:hi just to share my timeline

Starting to feel anxious, my solicitor told me that is taking around 3 months, however I can see that can take from 1 month to 9 months :?
Is different for everyone. I read about many lucky people who got it withing 1 month! Good luck to everyone :lol:
Will keep you updated
Hi musica,
Welcome on board to the waiting list of PR card.
Hopefully you won't av to wait too long.
I think for most eea applications, average of 3-6months wait.
Mine was submitted in November 2015, Biometric done December, coa received January 2016, and just waiting now.....
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

Música

Post by Música » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:42 am

Thank you smallpie, supporting everyone here and reading all this make me feel better, we never have to give up hope :D
Big advise for everyone is to call this number 0300 2003300 and ask for you and your wife/husband employment history, it will make the application stronger in case you have missing P60 or payslips. Good luck for everyone and hopefully good news will come soon 8)

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:14 am

smallpie wrote:
Música wrote:hi just to share my timeline

Will keep you updated
Hi musica,
Welcome on board to the waiting list of PR card.
Hopefully you won't av to wait too long.
All the best everyone who waiting for pr and other thing
I think for most eea applications, average of 3-6months wait.
Mine was submitted in November 2015, Biometric done December, coa received January 2016, and just waiting now.....

nel974

Post by nel974 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:35 pm

My wife's (an EU national) school has arranged a training course for her, for which she has to travel abroad. She needs her passport, which we have sent with PR application. The COA I received from HO has only my name and reference. So I called HO if they can give me her reference to get her passport back.
The guy told me I can use the same reference. I also ask for the application status to which he said that he could not see it and was only there to advise on matters like I had.

akz

Post by akz » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:24 pm

kind regards
akz

Hi everyone,

Home office challenge my case and ask for permission to appeal in upper court.
Can anyone help me in the following question.

What happen if the permission not allowed to home office to go to upper court?
if permission allowed what will happen?
do i need to hire some again to be appear in upper court for me and pay huge amount of money?
if i don't want to go further because i have no money (litterly fucke up financilay)?
if i not appear in upper court what will happen, can i ask i don't have any money ?

thanks
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped