ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Getting Family Visitor Visa for Parents when on per diem

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skapile
Newly Registered

Getting Family Visitor Visa for Parents when on per diem

Post by skapile » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:07 pm

Hi

Recently i am shifted to London from India. I am on ICT2 Long term visa with sponsorship of two years and i am not on UK payroll as i am getting per Diem(daily allowance) from my company in my Indian bank account.Currently i am staying in rented apartment. My accommodation(upto 1500 GBP per month) ,transport is re-reimbursable so i dont have to bear that cost.
I want to invite my parents for short term visit to UK.if i want to sponsor them i need to provide the salary slip and bank statements of Uk which i dont have.My father is recently retired but he holds around 7 lac Fix deposits and 3 lacs of mutual funds.So for visa processing of my parents

1.Can i sponsor them based on my company assignment letter(shows my GBP salary which will be paid through India payroll and accommodation reimbursement proof from my company) and tenancy agreement.
2. if point 1 not going to make healthy case, can they come self sponsored with there funds as proof.
3.Do i need to provide my Indian salary slip and Indian bank statement irrespective of approach 1 or 2.

Need help to decide with which approach i should go.

Thanks in advance!

vignezh
United Kingdom

Re: Getting Family Visitor Visa for Parents when on per diem

Post by vignezh » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:18 am

skapile wrote:Hi

Recently i am shifted to London from India. I am on ICT2 Long term visa with sponsorship of two years and i am not on UK payroll as i am getting per Diem(daily allowance) from my company in my Indian bank account.Currently i am staying in rented apartment. My accommodation(upto 1500 GBP per month) ,transport is re-reimbursable so i dont have to bear that cost.
I want to invite my parents for short term visit to UK.if i want to sponsor them i need to provide the salary slip and bank statements of Uk which i dont have.My father is recently retired but he holds around 7 lac Fix deposits and 3 lacs of mutual funds.So for visa processing of my parents

1.Can i sponsor them based on my company assignment letter(shows my GBP salary which will be paid through India payroll and accommodation reimbursement proof from my company) and tenancy agreement.
2. if point 1 not going to make healthy case, can they come self sponsored with there funds as proof.
3.Do i need to provide my Indian salary slip and Indian bank statement irrespective of approach 1 or 2.

Need help to decide with which approach i should go.

Thanks in advance!
As your situation is not very common, I would suggest providing all 3 together. Explain your UK circumstances with evidence and provide payslips and bank statements from India. Also get your father to provide his financial details with evidence. Sum up everything on a cover letter.

skapile
Newly Registered

Re: Getting Family Visitor Visa for Parents when on per diem

Post by skapile » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:16 pm

Hi,

Million Thanks for the reply.

So in the cover letter do i need to mention that who will be sponsoring this trip.I am just confuse on how to show the sponsorship part.In application form as well can we say that he will be taking care for all expenses except Accommodation.