ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR through Tier 1 (General). Please help!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aq123
Newly Registered

Re: ILR through Tier 1 (General). Please help!!

Post by aq123 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:02 pm

Waleedmirza83 please pm me your solicitor details please.

aq123
Newly Registered

Post by aq123 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Any update jimtoole on your case?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:16 pm

aq123 wrote:Waleedmirza83 please pm me your solicitor details please.
Members are unable to send or receive PMs until they have made 30 posts.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:46 pm

aq123 wrote:Any update jimtoole on your case?
I discussed about applying again with my Barrister that did my Grounds of Appal and also yesterday I went to see a big solicitor firm and met the Principal Solicitor there. Both my Barrister and the Solicitor advised against fresh application and told me that rejection again is imminent in case of re application. So things not going my way atm.
Its hard to beat a person that never gives up.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:38 pm

At least they have given you realistic advice, without leaving you to incur further uncoverable legal costs.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

hussy7177
Newly Registered

Post by hussy7177 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi Waheed hope things are getting better for you.
My long residency was refused last month due to 322(2) in my previous application saying that my bank statement which I provided in my initial application was forged,back in 2010 they refused it on same basis which I appealed and appeal was allowed by tribunal and eventually I got visa in 2013 after been to courts to and fro,
My dilemma is similar my leave is valid until 3rd September 2016 and I have lodged the apples for my set lr now big question is after 3rd September will I become and over stayer or do I have to put a fresh application until my cas eat court gets heard?
Please guys your opinion will really make things easy for me I have lived for more the ten years and this bank statement issue wS sorted in 2010 they are bringing this back again.

Kindest regards