ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complete 6 years discretionary to ILR preminum service

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Naynay30
Newly Registered

Complete 6 years discretionary to ILR preminum service

Post by Naynay30 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:13 am

Hi good morning to you all,just want to share my experience, I was first granted 3 year discretionary back in October 2009-October 2012,made an intime application for extension,it took a while to received extension I finally received extension in July 2013-July 2016.

I apply for indefinate leave to remain yesterday using the preminum service in Croydon appointment was at 8.50. Went the security at the door ask for the appointment confirmation letter,then I went through airport security style check after they told me to go to 3 floor went third floor went to reception area they ask for the booking number,application form,passport and Brp permit,after that lady gave me a number and told me to sit in the cafe an wait for number to call. After sitting in the cafe within couple minutes number call I went back to main reception area to produce documents for it to upload on the system after that he gave me back the documents an told me to do biometric(I didnt pay for biometric) after biometric they take the documents and told me to wait in cafe area for number to call after waiting for an hour and a half number call went to pick up document at counter 44 and Ilr as been successful in all it takes 2 hours.

Documents I take with me.
My children birth certificate
My birth certificate
My passport with Brp permit
My 2 children British passport
1 council tax letter(dated February 2016)
3 months payslip
3 months bank statement
Employment contract(I work part time)
Tenancy agreement
Set O form
2 passport size photo
And I wrote a cover letter myself just explaining that I complete 6 years discretionary in October 2015. I do it all myself no need for solicitors. Any questions welcome. Thank you

Lancs007
Newly Registered

Re: Complete 6 years discretionary to ILR preminum service

Post by Lancs007 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:50 am

Hi,
I know it's been a while since your last post, but is it possible to share the cover letter with me as I will apply my ILR next year. After I read your post, I realised I will complete my six year DL in 02/2017. My first DL was 02/2012-02/2015 and the second one was 04/2015-04/2018. So it will give me plenty time to prepare all the documents I need. Thank you