ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help plz Asap. How to change Premium appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Waleedmirza83
Newly Registered

Help plz Asap. How to change Premium appointment

Post by Waleedmirza83 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:55 am

Hi guys,
I have a premium appointment for 05 April in Sheffield UKVI and have to change my appointment to 08 April. I have tried million times going through my payment confirmation email and try to reschedule it but it does not allow the desired dates. I choose 08 April and it automatically gives out dates till end of March only and once it has gone into April and that was also like 04 April. I tried calling the following numbers and all in vain.
All these numbers are either auto service and ask to go on the website or doesn't even give the right information.

Can anyone help please asap. Any number where I can speak to someone. I will not wait till Friday. If not, the only option will be to make a new booking and cancel the existing one. In which case I have to wait for refund for 4 weeks as per information on the UKBA website. And the funny thing is I have made a new account and all the dates from 01 APril onward are available and 08 April too. So it just doesn't make any sense to get a chosen date ny making a new booking but by not changing your existing one, help please

RRSB2012

Re: Help plz Asap. How to change Premium appointment

Post by RRSB2012 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:25 pm

When did you originally booked the appointment and how fee have you paid (I mean did you pay the fee at previous rates or revised rates?)

Waleedmirza83
Newly Registered

Post by Waleedmirza83 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:41 pm

I booked 2 weeks ago and paid £1900

prabhu3535
Newly Registered

Post by prabhu3535 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:31 pm

you better keep on checking ... some times few people cancel the appointment then it will be visible for some time. sheffield is not busy like croydon, so keep on checking .. if you are lucky you will get it .. OR Try in other premium centre to get 8th April
you said made a new account .. that means you selected same category you selected before (Eg : Tier 1 G to ILR ) ? because appointments are available may be for different visa category. If you select other category then it may be available.

RRSB2012

Post by RRSB2012 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:05 pm

I think this is because of the change of the fee. Since you paid the old fee, you cannot see the appointments after the cut off date using your old account.
While if you make new account, you can see the appointments but it will charge you the increased fee.

That's my gut feel what the problem may be. May be more experienced members could help more.

For now you don't have much options really except to spend additional cash and wait for the refund.

Cheers
R

vivekr11
Newly Registered

Post by vivekr11 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:18 am

Visas, settlement and asylum - Contact the Croydon Contact Centre about asylum, settlement, extending your stay in the UK, work and study visas
Telephone: 0300 123 2241
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
Last edited by vivekr11 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

vivekr11
Newly Registered

Post by vivekr11 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:21 am

Just now spoken with the home office at below no.
Visas, settlement and asylum - Contact the Croydon Contact Centre about asylum, settlement, extending your stay in the UK, work and study visas
Telephone: 0300 123 2241
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

The person interacted me told, ILR eligibility starts from 5 years from the day your visa is valid/starts and you have entered within 90 days from this start date. you can apply 28 days before this 5 years completion. if your circumstance within this criteria adjust your appointment in the available slots without paying extra money ( if you have premium appointments paid before 18th mar 16). Any views from the experienced here..?