ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

email sheffield on the confirmation of document

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ana ali

email sheffield on the confirmation of document

Post by ana ali » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:28 pm

Does Sheffield send the confirmation of the documents received?
I have applied for spouse visa today I got email of online application received by Sheffield.
But still no confirmation email of documents received. I sent on the 16 th march. How many does it would take to get confirmation email of documents.

saturn 123789

Re: email sheffield on the confirmation of document

Post by saturn 123789 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:13 pm

ana ali wrote:Does Sheffield send the confirmation of the documents received?
I have applied for spouse visa today I got email of online application received by Sheffield.
But still no confirmation email of documents received. I sent on the 16 th march. How many does it would take to get confirmation email of documents.
In my case i didn't got any confirmation of the documents sent but i was able to track them via the appeal center website responsible to get them to home office. In my opinion you need to relax and be patient because its may take 9 weeks or more to hear from them.

Mojohnson
Pakistan

Re: email sheffield on the confirmation of document

Post by Mojohnson » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:35 am

I didn't get a confirmation from them either. I just made sure to send it by Royal Mail special delivery so that I could track that it had been delivered.
I didn't even get an email to say the application was being processed, although some people do get this email.

The next I actually heard from them was three months later when they said passport was ready for collection