ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Academic qualification document

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anndeep

Academic qualification document

Post by Anndeep » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:07 am

I have a PhD from UK and will be submitting my award certificate with the naturalisation application.
Do I also need a letter from UK NARIC to confirm that the qualification was taught in English?
On page 7 of AN form question 1.22 sGould I tick i or ii
Thank you

Member of Standing

Re: Academic qualification document

Post by member » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:40 am

Anndeep wrote:I have a PhD from UK and will be submitting my award certificate with the naturalisation application.
Do I also need a letter from UK NARIC to confirm that the qualification was taught in English?
On page 7 of AN form question 1.22 sGould I tick i or ii
Thank you
Is your certificate issued by an accredited institution in the UK?

Anndeep

Post by Anndeep » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:50 am

Yes by University in South east England

WR1

Post by WR1 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:53 am

If you have a PHD (or even a degree) from a UK university, then NARIC is not required. The PHD on its own will be sufficient.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided