ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

surinder singh - Help please

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

_Angel_

surinder singh - Help please

Post by _Angel_ » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:47 am

Hi guys,

I have recently qualified for british citizenship (recently means couple of days ago). Now I am planning to move to either Denmark or Sweden to bring my parents (mother & father) under surinder singh route to UK.
I can easily (i think) find the IT job in any of these countries of about 40-50K GBP/year. The plan is to live there for about 3/5 months to sort out the SS route for parents and then come back to UK.

Now my question is, as I have recently qualified for british citizenship, will it create any kind of problem for myself as on AN Form, you mention that you intend to live in UK?

Many thanks

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Re: surinder singh - Help please

Post by Hamza2013 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:23 pm

hi _Angel_,

There is no affect on exercising treaty right by recently qualification of British citizenship. you should be in possession of your British passport before exercising your treaty rights.