ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for HSMP ! Any extra advice ? Any do's and dont's ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arif6
Newly Registered

Applying for HSMP ! Any extra advice ? Any do's and dont's ?

Post by arif6 » Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:37 am

hi to all ! i am arif, 27 years old Pakistani national. I have done MBA (Finance) and Master in Economics. I have more than four years of regular work experience as Manager Administration in a big Company here in Pakistan. Although I have made up my mind to apply for HSMP, but there are some minor questions in my mind and if someone can help me with them then I would be a lot more satisfied.

1- I don't know if my work experience ( Manager Administration) is much in demand there in UK to have a high chance of success ?

2- I would like my case to be processed as soon as possible as soon as possible and those guys at workpermit.com claim to submit my HSMP application to the Home Office to be dealt with on the same day. (They even offer money back guarantee. According to them quote "We will normally also offer you a 110% money back guarantee. If the visa application does not succeed we will pay you back more than you have paid us! This guarantee excludes the GBP 250 Government fee." unquote.

Now does anyone have some more information regarding the above two points. If yes, please explain.

Regards, Arif.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:55 pm

Please review other postings on the forum....

also it will be helpful checking out the HO website below:

www.workingintheuk.gov.uk
Where there is a will there is a way.

EdgeHillMole

Post by EdgeHillMole » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:56 am

arif6,

I think that an agency may be able to submit an app to the HO on the same day. Sure, sounds good.

However, the part about the 'Home Office dealing with [the app] on the same day' sounds dubious. There is now a waiting queue for HSMP processing seven months long. Some of these applicants no doubt went through one agency or another.

You may want to clarify this with the agency, so you have a realistic idea of the time frame.
PROUD to be part of the 2008 European Capital of Culture