ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal and FLR M

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sana Haq
BANNED

Appeal and FLR M

Post by Sana Haq » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello All

Thanks for the valuable advice on this great forum

i have an appeal hearing date in about three months time for a rejected FLR FP application. However my and my husband are planning to withdraw this in order to apply for a fresh FLR M application since we are now capable of fulfilling the income requirement. My questions are:

1) is it right to withdraw and apply for fresh flrm or can we argue our case on the appeal hearing date based on the grounds of flr m?

2) i understand that the income requirement for flr m is 18600 but what is the requirement for maintenance funds

3) what is the minimum cohabitation period required for flr m application? we are submitting evidence for 1.5 years of living together. is that ok?

please advise

Kind Regards

Sana

Sana Haq
BANNED

Re: Appeal and FLR M

Post by Sana Haq » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:39 pm

can anyone please reply to my above queries?

i would be very very thankful

thanks very much

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:36 am

Are you a married couple or do you have children?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Sana Haq
BANNED

Post by Sana Haq » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:21 am

Thank you so much for your reply.

Yes we are a married couple. Got married in 2013 when husband was student. I came from Lahore Pakistan as his student dependent. In 2014 husband applied for ilr (which was granted). I applied for flr fp (not able to satisfy income for flrm at that time) and got rejected and was given appeal right. We appealed and now the appeal hearing date is in 2 months. We don’t have any children yet but husband now able to fulfil the income requirement as my sponsor. Please help

Sana Haq
BANNED

Post by Sana Haq » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:56 pm

Also obie please note that i am also working and i am that my work right would cease if i withdrew my appeal.

can i apply for flrm postal application and then withdraw appeal? please help

Sana Haq
BANNED

Post by Sana Haq » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:09 pm

can anyone please advise and reply to my above queries?

i would be very very thankful

thanks very much