ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation for a non working spouse

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BEENAEEM

naturalisation for a non working spouse

Post by BEENAEEM » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:03 pm

hi
i had ilr last may. now me my husband and 2 children will complete 1 year of having ilr till this may thrn we will be able to apply for naturalisation and registration for children . i read on the website that we need to give previous employment letters. my husband works but im a housewife. he can get his letters from employer. does he only need to get letters from last one year as a proof that he had been in uk in the last year? as i am a housewife what proof i can provide? are òur passports enough as entry n exit is always recorded in it?

Rassel

Re: naturalisation for a non working spouse

Post by Rassel » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:17 pm

for your self as prove of residence your passport should be fine. As i know from council worker.
BEENAEEM wrote:hi
i had ilr last may. now me my husband and 2 children will complete 1 year of having ilr till this may thrn we will be able to apply for naturalisation and registration for children . i read on the website that we need to give previous employment letters. my husband works but im a housewife. he can get his letters from employer. does he only need to get letters from last one year as a proof that he had been in uk in the last year? as i am a housewife what proof i can provide? are òur passports enough as entry n exit is always recorded in it?