ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for PR for EU citizen

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zsolt123
Newly Registered

Documents required for PR for EU citizen

Post by zsolt123 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:28 pm

Hello,
I am EU citizen (Hungary) I enter in UK in April 2011 and since then I am working with no breaks.
I would like to apply for PR and want to know what documents I need to send HO.

I have P45 of 2013-14-15 and pay slips of last 3 years.
I also have work History letter from HMRC.
I did not register for work registration scheme. As far I know work registration scheme was abolished on 30 April 2011. So that means my PR qualifying period count starts from 1 May 2011?

ALSO,
one more question:
I am married with non EU citizen (Indian) and my non EU partner qualify for PR in October 2017.
Once i get PR do I need to work and stay in the UK till my partner gets PR? as I am planning to go India and Africa for more than 6 months for holidays.

noajthan

Re: Documents required for PR for EU citizen

Post by noajthan » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:44 pm

zsolt123 wrote:Hello,
I am EU citizen (Hungary) I enter in UK in April 2011 and since then I am working with no breaks.
I would like to apply for PR and want to know what documents I need to send HO.

I have P45 of 2013-14-15 and pay slips of last 3 years.
I also have work History letter from HMRC.
I did not register for work registration scheme. As far I know work registration scheme was abolished on 30 April 2011. So that means my PR qualifying period count starts from 1 May 2011?

ALSO,
one more question:
I am married with non EU citizen (Indian) and my non EU partner qualify for PR in October 2017.
Once i get PR do I need to work and stay in the UK till my partner gets PR? as I am planning to go India and Africa for more than 6 months for holidays.
Yes, your PR clock started May 2011.

For documents, check PR guidance notes.

If you are absent more than 6 months your dependent's continuity of residence (basis of stay in UK) will be broken.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.