ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Fee from 18th March and Bookings Made Before That

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ilr2016001
Newly Registered

Re: New Fee from 18th March and Bookings Made Before That

Post by ilr2016001 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:18 am

Guys don't blame contact centres.. there will be communication or instructions gap.

And UKIV is not for free, they are taking immigrants for economy growth of this country. if they ask extra fees in person at premium centre. you have to pay.

By the way they didn't charge the extra money. you can relax now. But if they ask you have to pay..
don't wait for confirmation from some one. I got confirmed with real case... no disclose here.

Form you should take new version.. don't bother about printouts.. don't put payment page... you can print your appointment confirmation page.. fee will shows £1900 instead of the form payment page.

Specially very IMP :

If you are any time on your five year time as a self employment or director of company..

Get your SA302 and Tax due summary from HMRC(via web chat or telephone) before you go to ILR. Any tax due or SA 302 not submitted. I ADVICE don't go for ILR to put your case in hold wasting your time and fees. sort out these first.

Also keep all your accountant names handy... some centres asking to fill questionnaire with previous and current accountants names and their company. and the SA 302 return years..

Pay all tax dues make HMRC happy with your taxes..saying no duessss... that is what this country expecting from you and British citizens. No difference..

All da best..

Ilr_in_2016

Post by Ilr_in_2016 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Hi Thanks for the response.
By the way they didn't charge the extra money. you can relax now. But if they ask you have to pay..
don't wait for confirmation from some one. I got confirmed with real case... no disclose here.
Do you say that there are cases since yesterday where applicants were not asked to pay extra ???

Thanks for the clarification.

MaiSaran

shining
Newly Registered

Post by shining » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:00 pm

Hi All,

I have been a silent visitor for a long time and benefitted a lot from this forum for my Tier 1 General extension applications and today for my ILR application at Croydon premium service center. I booked my appointment in February for 22 March 2016 and paid the old fees. Today no one asked me to pay extra. I used the new version of the form i.e. 18 March 2016 and left the payment pages blank. No one objected to the form. Good luck to all with your applications.

blacklabel69
United Kingdom

Post by blacklabel69 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:18 pm

Thanks shining & ilr2016001

Ilr_in_2016

Post by Ilr_in_2016 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:10 pm

Thanks Shining!!! for your kind time and update. Have a Good One !

ram14esh

Post by ram14esh » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:53 am

hi this forum had helped on my all extensions and now obtained ILR. I have booked appointment in feb and got my ILR yesterday and have paid old PEO fees (1900) and used used old form (2015). when contacted UKBA contact centre they advised to use the old form but still there was a bit of confusion during the appointment and the case worker was very kind and polite and checked with few people there and agreed to take old form. But for safety I took both forms filled 2016 and 2015. The only diff in both forms is only the payment sheet so it depends on case worker I guess so I would suggest to take both forms filled just in case. But for sure they have not asked any extra fees to pay. Good luck to all applying for ILR.

ilr2016001
Newly Registered

Post by ilr2016001 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:57 am

Ilr_in_2016 wrote:Hi Thanks for the response.
Do you say that there are cases since yesterday where applicants were not asked to pay extra ???

Thanks for the clarification.

MaiSaran

Yes. Check the following successful applicants.

Samsaro
Newly Registered

Post by Samsaro » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:08 am

That's a very good news. Happy for you.. and thanks for clarifying group with million dollar question :)
ram14esh wrote:hi this forum had helped on my all extensions and now obtained ILR. I have booked appointment in feb and got my ILR yesterday and have paid old PEO fees (1900) and used used old form (2015). when contacted UKBA contact centre they advised to use the old form but still there was a bit of confusion during the appointment and the case worker was very kind and polite and checked with few people there and agreed to take old form. But for safety I took both forms filled 2016 and 2015. The only diff in both forms is only the payment sheet so it depends on case worker I guess so I would suggest to take both forms filled just in case. But for sure they have not asked any extra fees to pay. Good luck to all applying for ILR.

RRSB2012

Post by RRSB2012 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:43 am

Thanks a lot Shinning and Ram14esh for sharing your experience.
You guys had done a great favour to the community.
Many thanks Sirs.
Regards
R

Ilr_in_2016

Post by Ilr_in_2016 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm

Thank you ram14esh for taking the time to clarify and bring a bit of relief to us.

MaiSaran

Freeman78

Post by Freeman78 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:40 am

Morning. Just another example. Made appointment for Birmingham office prior to 18th July and went in yesterday . No additional fee asked.

Ilr_in_2016

Post by Ilr_in_2016 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:23 am

Morning Freeman78,

Thanks for that. I know you meant to say 18th March.

Ilr_in_2016

Post by Ilr_in_2016 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:32 am

Dear Friends,

Booked Appointment prior on Feb 25th. Went on to Premium Service @ Solihull Yesterday and got through it successfully. I thank admins, experts and helpful contributors.

i. Used New form 03/2016 while having paid old Fee £1900 for Premium
ii. Left the Payment Page Blank

iii. Used one form because both of my dependants applied with me.

iv. I switched from Tier 1 to Tier 2 with Tier 2 as current. And for the documents pertaining to Tier 1 as asked in section 12P Tier 2 Migrant in SETO form, I used the Previous Tier 1 and Tier 2 UKBA approval letters and One HMRC employment letter,
For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.
v. I used the convenient 2 minute walk Touchwood/John Lewis shopping parking.

Once Again, Great thank you for the helpful Samaritans whose sole objective is to help others.

God Bless You Guys !!!

Thanks, MaiSaran